DMN Blog: Gurode and Watkins OUT, Romo and Glenn update - Afternoon

DasTex

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Colo;1843161 said:
I'd say losing one of your starting wideouts, your starting OLB, each of your starting CBs at different times counts as a little adversity.

Don't forget your starting NT in Fergy!

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
This is Our Year;1843134 said:
With Romo's thumb an issue this week lets hope JJ has his one huge game in Carolina like he always does!! 23 carries 144 2 TDs

I can only dream.

Lets see, 144 yards on 23 carries is about 6.2 per carry.

JuJo is going to get 6.2 per rush:eek:

:lmao: :laugh2: :lmao2:

tyke1doe

Reaction score
FCBarca;1843156 said:
Hopefully, this is the week pile magnet is left on the bench or brought in on some passing downs...Add to that the fact that the 'real' RB just got his Pro Bowl affirmation should underscore the absurdity of continually trying to force pile magnet into carries.

:lmao2: :lmao:

03EBZ06

Need2Speed
Reaction score
Beast_from_East;1843409 said:
Lets see, 144 yards on 23 carries is about 6.2 per carry.

JuJo is going to get 6.2 per rush:eek:

:lmao: :laugh2: :lmao2:
Hey now, it could happen...

:lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2:

NewJCowboy

Reaction score
This is Our Year;1843134 said:
With Romo's thumb an issue this week lets hope JJ has his one huge game in Carolina like he always does!! 23 carries 144 2 TDs

I can only dream.

I agree we need Julius to have another big game in Carolina!!! Hopefully, they will give him enough carries to get in a groove!

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
NewJCowboy;1843579 said:
I agree we need Julius to have another big game in Carolina!!! Hopefully, they will give him enough carries to get in a groove!
Getting in the groove is the key for Julius, but I don't see it happening with the two back system. It would be nice to see either back go berserk on the Panthers D. I don't care which one. Or better yet, how about BOTH of them play great in the same game? What a concept. We sure could use the running game while trying to get HFA.