DMN Blog: Injury Updates (Nothing too Serious)

coogrfan

Reaction score
94WARE94;1838519 said:
I still think they should be rested in the next game because this is a short week
After today we no longer have the luxury of doing that. The last two games are now must wins.

Real1st

Nikola Tesla
Reaction score
coogrfan;1838608 said:
After today we no longer have the luxury of doing that. The last two games are now must wins.

The panthers really don't scare me the Commanders do

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
coogrfan;1838608 said:

thats why today sux so bad...so much was one the line...playing a team that limped in with nothing to play for, at home...and we cant get the job done...wins today and next week vs lowly Carolina had everything wrapped up where we could rest people vs Washington, and they blew it

Deion was right...we just have no killer instinct and cant close people out...we should have whacked Detroit and Philly...we looked pathetic in both games

David

Real1st

Nikola Tesla
Reaction score
coogrfan;1838621 said:
I'll bet Carolina didn't scare Seattle either. :cool:

Seattle is overrated they haven't even beaten a team with a winning record

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
12-2

Not much to whine about. If we were 14-0 teams would be saying we were running it up and hating on us.

Johnson Blueprinted Red Ball and Romo.

We need to reinvent our offense. Even the great 90's teams lost some games.....

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
RCowboyFan;1838515 said:
Makes me much more calm hearing that. I was in gloom and doom if injuries were serious. Sure we played a bad game and Garret called a bad game. I thought he did against Lions too, no enough run.

But Without these injuries being serious, that should at least help in getting Cowboys players not eating enough cheeze.
I won't be calm until I see them on the field Saturday night.

I came to accept the loss was inevitable. Their injuries had me far more worried.

Finally the defense showed up like I have wanted. Too bad their extraordinary effort was wasted by an Offense that had lead in their shorts today.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
Nors;1838677 said:
12-2

Not much to whine about. If we were 14-0 teams would be saying we were running it up and hating on us.

Johnson Blueprinted Red Ball and Romo.

We need to reinvent our offense. Even the great 90's teams lost some games.....

one of the reasons those teams were so great, especially in big games and the postseason is they could win games running or passing, and when they got a lead and everyobdy knew we were going to run, nobody could stop it

this team is nothing like that...we are too one dimensional

its also another reason I thought it was comical of people to declare this team the best in franchise history...I think any of our championship teams of the 90's would take this team to the woodshed

David

Woods

Reaction score
Luckily for us it appears NONE of the injuries are too serious.

IF that's the case, we REALLY got lucky.

PLUS, we hopefully get Glenn back for the Carolina game.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The injury news sounds good. Almost too good to be true. Kind of makes me wonder if that is Jerry Jones spinning or the actual truth.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
http://cowboyszone.com/forums/showthread.php?t=106857

Update [2007-12-16 20:39:8 by Dave Halprin (Grizz)]: The initial feedback on the injuries, courtesy of Jerry Jones via BTB-regular kindablue in the comments.
Says the trainer indicated Romo hand suffered a contusion, and will be "fine".
He said Gurode's injury is "promising" and not as serious as originally thought, although the MRI is scheduled for tomorrow.
Watkins has "an old-fashioned" ankle sprain, and thinks it will heal with some time off.
Canty is "a concern", but hadn't heard anything specific.
Fasano showed no symptoms at halftime, but said he (Fasano) didn't "feel right". He's been tested for a concussion, and passed.
Take this with a grain of salt. Jerry's the eternal optimist, but that trail of bodies being helped off the field may not be as bad as we originally thought.

newlander

Reaction score
today was essentially just a bad game for the offense. They've had one other bad game against buffalo and it didn't cost them: bit them today. We'll win last two games if Romo and Gurode are OK. Canty is a huge concern too.............fingers crossed. Roy and his horse collar BS: I echo everyone else on this: if he's suspended for a game it's his own fault. He's not a dirty player IMO, but he's lazy and stupid for continually doing that.:banghead: :bang2: :bang2: :bang2: :bang2:

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
thank goodness things seem fine with those banged up guys.....

and thanks to the eagles for the slap in the face these guys needed to make them mad for their playoff run.