DMN Blog: Jenkins impresses Giants coordinator

Chuck 54

Reaction score
The key will be Wade being able to bring pressure...any team will expose any CBs, but especially rookies, if the OL gives the QB time to wait on double moves and clear outs...pressure pressure pressure....because we can't afford to drop everyone in coverage...they'll run the ball down our throats.

#1. We must stop NY's running game...if not, we have no chance.
#2. We must bring enough pressure on Eli that his receivers don't have time for double moves.

khiladi

Reaction score
The only problem I forsee is Wade playing scared, not allowing for his CBs to play, despite the fact they clearly can. He will have the CBs playing so far-off the receiver, that Manning will dink and dunk his way into 3rd and manageable situations.

Dallas better not allow this to happen, because the Giants will control the TOP and run all over this Cowboys defense by the fourth quarter.

JonJon

Injured Reserve
Reaction score
theebs;2388085 said:
the giants will go after who they always go after first. Anthony henry.

they have had great success, thank you tom hicks.....at throwing at 42.

That is the key to the game tomorrow, not giving up the deep ball early. That will set the tone. If they make a big play early, we are going to get killed....if jenkins, henry or scandrick break up a deep pass early that may temporarily discourage the giants from repeatedly throwing deep.

it would be nice if a safety on this team could break up a pass or make an interception, but that is too much to ask so it is all on the cornerbacks tomorrow.

If jenkins looks lost and we see smith or burress standing in the endzone on the opening drive, brace yourself for a long day.

I really Hope Henry isn't starting. I hope That would be a mistake of epic proportions if he does. Ge has been getting toasted ever since last years playoff game in the 1st quarter when Toomer got the best of him and a bruised thigh isn't going to make him any better. Scandrick and Jenkins should get the majority play with Ball in the slot.

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
Scandrick has impressed me a lot more than jenkins. not that i think jenkins has been a bust or nothin because he's been very solid but Scandrick's talent and confidence just jumps out. he has the potential to be our best CB i think in a couple years