WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Jerry and Wade weigh in

4:18 PM Sun, Dec 23, 2007 | Permalink
Albert Breer E-mail News tips

Here's a couple of statements that the Cowboys just issued on their pursuit of Ring No. 6 getting considerably easier, with that embarrassing effort Green Bay turned in:

Cowboys owner/GM Jerry Jones: “This weekend’s results give me a great feeling of pride in the job that has been done by our players and our coaching staff. Wade Philips has done an outstanding job of guiding our team this year and keeping our players focused on meeting the challenges they faced on a weekly basis. I am particularly pleased for the Dallas Cowboys fans who have given us so much support. They are truly deserving of being able to share in the experience of bringing NFL playoff football back to Texas Stadium. We know that our home crowd will make a positive difference in the outcome of our games in January.”

Cowboys coach Wade Phillips: “What we have accomplished to this point is the result of a great effort by our players and coaches. They’ve earned everything that they have achieved this year. We still have a lot of work to do. Securing the home field is important, but our guys understand that we have to continue to take care of business one week at a time. We look forward to the next game on Sunday and playing in front of our home fans in January.”

Comments (8) Leave comment | E-mail entry