DMN Blog: Julius Jones: I didn't get the shaft in Dallas

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
Nav22;2443114 said:
He deserves all the piling on he gets.

Guy had the nerve to blame Parcells for his own deficiencies and has never ONCE taken responsibility for his struggles in Dallas. It's always someone else's fault when it comes to Julius.

I'm sorry that his obligatory peace offering the week leading up to the game has you fooled. He's a punk and I can't wait for us to stomp him out Thursday afternoon.

He crap in your yard or something?

You're the one who's 'fooled'. That's Julius. Class act. Always has been always will be. Deal with it. Should he have called in October and been cordial? Same gig, brother.

jcollins28

Reaction score
theebs;2443019 said:
he will get boo'd thursday like some kind of villain. Which I will never understand.

then pacman and owens get standing ovations during warmups.

Its hard having my mentality in a front running city. It drives me crazy, but it is what it is.

But take my word for it, Julius will get boo'd all day thursday.

It is sad, hell Julius has taken a pounding on this board quite a few times and all I can do is shake my head. The guy has been nothing but class when he was here and even when he left. Not a lot of guys would have carried themselves the way he has.

Nav22

Reaction score
It's a matter of opinion.

And it's MY opinion that someone who calls out his former coaches and assigns blame for his own struggles to anyone BUT himself, lacks class.

You take your lumps like a man. And if you don't have the gumption to do THAT, then at least have the courtesy to keep your mouth shut and not blame others for your own deficiencies on the football field.

Again, my opinion.

odog422

Reaction score
Nav22;2443388 said:

And it's MY opinion that someone who calls out his former coaches and assigns blame for his own struggles to anyone BUT himself, lacks class.

You take your lumps like a man. And if you don't have the gumption to do THAT, then at least have the courtesy to keep your mouth shut and not blame others for your own deficiencies on the football field.

Again, my opinion.

I'm just wondering...so you have this same negative opinion of the majority of players still here, particularly on defense that threw Parcells under the bus after he left? As well as the owner?

Seven

Reaction score
Nav22;2443388 said:

Again, my opinion.

You're entitled to that. Understood. I disagree. Julius is a class guy..................

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
He's going to get booed while wearing a Seattle jersey? Really? You think? Wow. Who'd have thought it.

I liked him, he did better, at first, than I ever thought he would but then trailed off. I wished him well when he left, he hasn't done too awful bad for Seattle, and I hope he does well in the future for them. THe distant future.

In the immediate future I hope he gets a heavy dose of "punched in the mouth" by the Dallas defense on Thursday.

Cowboys2008

Reaction score
If he could have just played up to the potential he showed his rookie season he could've had a long career here.

Seven

Reaction score
Cowboys2008;2443574 said:
If he could have just played up to the potential he showed his rookie season he could've had a long career here.

Let it be said..........Larry Allen had a ton to do with his early success. JMO, of course.

Seven

Reaction score
burmafrd;2443439 said:
Nav always hated Julius. So more of the same.

Where's Rack when you need him.......... ;)

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
Rampage;2443011 said:
nice words from JJ but I still hope we SMASH him on Thanksgiving.

a la Emmitt upon his return?

and it speaks heaps and bounds of our running backs tennures if you can crack the top ten rushing list and have less then 4000 yards rushing

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
k0wb0y;2443269 said:
i aint saying we classy. if he got booed back then...they why the big deal now?

aint is not a word. ;)

the big 88

Reaction score
theebs;2443019 said:
he will get boo'd thursday like some kind of villain. Which I will never understand.

then pacman and owens get standing ovations during warmups.

Its hard having my mentality in a front running city. It drives me crazy, but it is what it is.

But take my word for it, Julius will get boo'd all day thursday.

yeah that really sucks... he was never a problem player too

AKATheRake

Reaction score
Verp professional of Juluius. Kind words and it show's he was a classy teammate to say that to Barber and about Barber's play. Now put him in a casket Thursday and anyone else on that team who has the ball.