DMN Blog:Pacman won't be done until next week

kojak

Who Loves Ya Baby?
Reaction score
the DoNkEy PuNcH;2325354 said:
It's all going to come down to how Goodell interprets the altercation. There are specifics of the case that we aren't privvy to at this time, so it could be as simple as Pacman wanting to do something, the security detail telling him no and Pacman trying to man up. That seems to be a more plausible scenario than the two just getting into a scuffle.

Well it doesn't look good when something like this happens around the same time Goodell was in town. Just how short can that leash go? Unreal.

burmafrd

Reaction score
If nothing more then a scuffle happened then there really is no way that pacman should be disciplined outside of maybe a fine at most. You can talk about being on a short leash but lets not get ridiculous about it. This does not pass the smell test.

Thick 'N Hearty

Reaction score
burmafrd;2325375 said:
If nothing more then a scuffle happened then there really is no way that pacman should be disciplined outside of maybe a fine at most. You can talk about being on a short leash but lets not get ridiculous about it. This does not pass the smell test.

Any incident Pacman gets into is going to be seen as more than a scuffle because of his history. Regardless of what we think about it, Goodell is going by Jones's pattern of behavior, not the scope of the incident. Eventhough no one was injured and a little glass item on the counter top was the only thing broken, we can't assume that he'll receive only a fine. Worst case scenario; he's suspended for the season and kicked out of the league for good. Best case scenario: he's fined.

kojak

Who Loves Ya Baby?
Reaction score
burmafrd;2325375 said:

When you already have "10 incidents" on your resume "a scuffle" which happened to involve the police can look pretty big.

AKATheRake

Reaction score
Tractor1;2324305 said:
It's about the player's ability, or inability, to remain within NFL guidelines. If he's unable to do so he should be removed from the league.

Then it's a non issue. Didn't step outside the league guidelines, no police report, no complaint from the bodyguard and the hotel doesn't seem to gassed up about the scenario. Sounded like they wanted the story out just to get some cheap publicity for their business and this is the only reason a story even got out. Pac won't be punished by the league. Would have happened already.

Clarkson

Wonderboyromo
Reaction score
Some people are asking the guy to be perfect with everything. Hint: No one can do that. He got in a VERY minor scruff or whatever with a security guard, and it becomes a huge deal. Go figure, right?

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
cowboys2233;2324239 said:
I tend to agree with Jerry, if this is about some stupid little fight that was over and done with before it amounted to anything, it's totally ridiculous that we're even talking about it. If Goodell suspends him for this, he is nothing more than a Communist.

I agree. They guy is a dirtbag and thug. He doesnt look like he is going to make the most of his NEW chance with the Cowboys.

With that said, if he was just a loud argument with maybe a shove or something.

He shouldnt be suspended.

If he is suspended based on that.... Jerry will take on Goodell. Book it.

Coakleys Dad

The Re-Birth has begun.
Reaction score
Just to go on record, I love Pacs skills on the field, I just dont want him to become a problem, or be able to get away with one incident that would lead to another. That being said, I was for him coming here & do think he helps our team, but Jerry should rule him with an iron fist being he has so much money & time wrapped up in him (apartment, bodyguards, etc) and was willing to take such a chance in bringing him here when he obviously has had major problems.

fortdick

Reaction score
I just read the real explanation of what happened. They were in the restroom talking about Packy's pro wrestling days, when one of his BG's asked to see the double whammy flying disk of death move. Packy demonstrated it for them.

Meanwhile ther was a guy in one of the stalls. He had been there for the past hour and a half, signaling under the partititions trying to pick of a congressman that was there. Dude got upset when he heard Packy give the ninja death scream before whirling through the air like the Tasmainian Devil in the Bugs Bunny Cartoons. When Packy ricocheted off two walls and crashed into a mirror, the guy panicked and called 911.

When the police arrived, they found the complainant cowering in the stall in utter fear, but no Packy to be found. He and his entourage had already moved on to watch a replay of Kmbo Slice getting knocked out by some guy out of the audience they chose to replace Ken Shamrock.

Sorry, but I lost the link.

Nothing here to see, move along...........

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
fortdick;2325736 said:
I just read the real explanation of what happened. They were in the restroom talking about Packy's pro wrestling days, when one of his BG's asked to see the double whammy flying disk of death move. Packy demonstrated it for them.

Meanwhile ther was a guy in one of the stalls. He had been there for the past hour and a half, signaling under the partititions trying to pick of a congressman that was there. Dude got upset when he heard Packy give the ninja death scream before whirling through the air like the Tasmainian Devil in the Bugs Bunny Cartoons. When Packy ricocheted off two walls and crashed into a mirror, the guy panicked and called 911.

When the police arrived, they found the complainant cowering in the stall in utter fear, but no Packy to be found. He and his entourage had already moved on to watch a replay of Kmbo Slice getting knocked out by some guy out of the audience they chose to replace Ken Shamrock.

Sorry, but I lost the link.

Nothing here to see, move along...........

LMAO

good stuff.

I thought the guy who knocked out Kimbo was real "real deal" fighter?

Kimbo doesnt have skills "street fighter" anyway. Expect MORE beatdowns at his expense.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
needforspeed;2324882 said:
Let's just take Adam Jones out and horsewhip him.:horse:
<sarcasm off>

Those were the stupidest looking cars (your sig) I ever saw when they came out. Wish I had those two stupid looking cars to drive around in. (and sell)