DMN Blog: Romo, Gurode, Watkins updates - Morning

FCBarca

Reaction score
WoodysGirl;1842715 said:
Romo's wrapped up

1:08 PM Tue, Dec 18, 2007 | Permalink
Albert Breer E-mail News tips

QB Tony Romo walked into the offices at Valley Ranch today wearing a heavy wrap over his right hand. It seemed like bags of ice, held on with Ace bandages.

There were also wires coming out of the wrap, which would indicate some kind of muscle stimulator being used on the thumb. Just so you know ...

:eek: Not good...Coverin this up like 'intelligence' briefs comin outta the WH

Mavs Man

All outta bubble gum
Reaction score
If Tony Romo is as big a Brett Favre fan as people say he is, then he will play on Saturday.

BlueStar II

Reaction score
I don't like the sound of Glenn going to the side to deal with discomfort in his leg. Perhaps that may be the telling tale in terms of his coming back to be able to contribute any significant amount of playing time this year....hmmmmm.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Can Red Ball activate himself to the 53 man roster and play?

Woods

Reaction score
canters;1843012 said:
Looks like Gurode is out for this week at least.

Yhea, but I'd bet money he'll be ready for the Commanders, assuming we beat the Panthers.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
BlueStar II;1842953 said:
I don't like the sound of Glenn going to the side to deal with discomfort in his leg. Perhaps that may be the telling tale in terms of his coming back to be able to contribute any significant amount of playing time this year....hmmmmm.
It was previously reported that he had swelling in his quad, so this is likely the problem not the knee.