DMN Blog: Spencer Isn't Practicing

MrMom

Reaction score
Anthony Spencer isn't practicing

1:25 PM Thu, Sep 18, 2008 | Permalink | Yahoo! Buzz
Tim MacMahon http://www.***BANNED-URL***/blogs/images/email-icon.jpg E-mail http://www.***BANNED-URL***/blogs/images/email-icon.jpg News tips
Not sure if this is a case of his knee acting up again. We'll find out during Wade Phillips' press conference.

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
Man seriously, is our training staff this damn incompetent, that no one can get on the field and stay healthy?

superpunk

Reaction score
dargonking999;2269206 said:
Man seriously, is our training staff this damn incompetent, that no one can get on the field and stay healthy?
They should hire the one on madden with the highest prevention bar, for sure.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
We have one of the best training staffs in the league.

People get hurt. This is not a situation that is unique to the Cowboys.

lkelly

Reaction score

Welcome to the NFL. People get hurt every week, even on other teams.

Reaction score

He shouldn't have dressed Monday if he wasn't ready to go....

Knee is probably swelling....

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
windward;2269210 said:
We have one of the best training staffs in the league.

People get hurt. This is not a situation that is unique to the Cowboys.

I have no problem with people getting hurt, but they never ever seem to get healthy. There's always a set back, there's always problems and complications. It just seems like to me that we have to wait until the end of the season before a 2 week injury in training camp actually gets healed.

Boysboy

Reaction score
dargonking999;2269220 said:
I have no problem with people getting hurt, but they never ever seem to get healthy. There's always a set back, there's always problems and complications. It just seems like to me that we have to wait until the end of the season before a 2 week injury in training camp actually gets healed.

Newman's back and healthy now, and ready to start. Last year, he made a quicker than expected recovery from his foot injury and only missed a couple of games.

What are you talking about?

RottnLivr

Reaction score
Sure could use that extra man to intensify that pass rush. I think he'll be O-kay for the game on Sunday. I think Tank needs to show up a little more though.

DMX690

Reaction score
dargonking999;2269220 said:

Which players are u talking about?

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
Boysboy;2269227 said:
Newman's back and healthy now, and ready to start. Last year, he made a quicker than expected recovery from his foot injury and only missed a couple of games.

There's a meme that has emerged of late, which posits that our players across the board are out for extended periods of time. Moreso than other teams.

Not really in conjunction with the reality of the situation, but it exists nonetheless.

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
Boysboy;2269227 said:

If i remember correctly newman had setbacks with his foot injury before he got on the field. And newman was suppose to be back last week, in fact he was suppose to be ready by the final pre-season game, and still didn't play till week 2.

Again i said it seems like, i could be wrong, but it just bothers me when i see our players having setbacks. That tells me that the training staff is not doing its job right.

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
superpunk;2269208 said:
They should hire the one on madden with the highest prevention bar, for sure.

:lmao:

People so over-react to these things.

Boysboy

Reaction score
windward;2269233 said:
There's a meme that has emerged of late, which posits that our players across the board are out for extended periods of time. Moreso than other teams.

Not really in conjunction with the reality of the situation, but it exists nonetheless.

I remember Darren Woodson's injury got misdiagnosed 4 years ago...everyone thought his back injury wasn't serious, but when all was said and done, it was a career ender.

But come on-that was YEARS ago. We're talking about now(and last year for that matter).

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score

you act as if this is a common thing for our team.