DMN Blog: This Tony Romo photo needs a caption

ZB9

Reaction score
Chief;2396173 said:
Roy: "Hey, the two of you guy combined make the perfect quarterback. If we could just put Brooks' little finger on Tony's right hand, we'd be all set."

:laugh2:

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
Asklesko;2397107 said:
http://cowboysblog.***BANNED-URL***/romolaugh-thumb-300x304.jpg

Hey Tony. What are the chances we go 11-5?

:lmao:

The Ominous

Dead Man Stalkin
Reaction score
Asklesko;2397107 said:

Awwww man I feel bad even laughing at that but I had too.

That's just wrong....funny but oh so wrong!

seniorette

Reaction score
Romo you made the only freaking touchdown in this whole game.
Telling Jenkins how to read Mannings passes, that is smart work there.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
Chocolate Lab;2395840 said:
How could Tony have been laughing at anything during that game yesterday? Especially sitting right next to the third-string QB who is just trying to hold things together?

Seriously...

wild guess...maybe because of the same reasons he took off with Jessica to Mexico before the biggest game of his career

I think we've all been spoiled by Roger and Troy's win at all costs dedication and grit. It's all they cared about.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
dbair1967;2397346 said:
wild guess...maybe because of the same reasons he took off with Jessica to Mexico before the biggest game of his career

I think we've all been spoiled by Roger and Troy's win at all costs dedication and grit. It's all they cared about.

Yeah, I was watching the game at a bar/restaurant with tons of Cowboys fans and none of them were laughing at anything at that point.

I could almost take it more if Tony were the one in there, though I still wouldn't like it. But this poor third stringer who just got signed a few weeks ago and hasn't even gotten many practice reps is in there facing the leading sack D in the league, struggling to get a couple of first downs, and you're sitting next to him laughing?

Something doesn't seem right with that. Maybe it's just me.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
Chocolate Lab;2397393 said:
Yeah, I was watching the game at a bar/restaurant with tons of Cowboys fans and none of them were laughing at anything at that point.

I could almost take it more if Tony were the one in there, though I still wouldn't like it. But this poor third stringer who just got signed a few weeks ago and hasn't even gotten many practice reps is in there facing the leading sack D in the league, struggling to get a couple of first downs, and you're sitting next to him laughing?

It isnt just you. He can be a really good QB by staying the way he is, or he could model his work ethic and demeanor more after a guy like Troy and become a truly elite QB and team leader.

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
Chocolate Lab;2397393 said:

I agree with this, but I would have to see the entire video footage before passing judgement.

A big wig at our company is convinced that in order for the Cowboys to be successful, they must take on the personality of Tony Romo.

That is the dumbest advice I have ever heard.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
zrinkill;2396376 said:
Hey I am all for a change too ..... I think Wade has lost this team.

But to say that Wade and Jerry "destroyed" Bills team is one of the dumbest things I have heard on this board (and that is impressive)

This team was underachieving when Parcells was here .....

And they are underachieving now.

They folded when they had a "disciplinarian" as the coach.

And they are folding with a "player friendly" coach.

I do not know what we need ...... other than 9 of our starters not being injured.

he's not far off by saying that, I remember a couple years ago, a couple teams said that they hated playing us because we were so tough

last year Strahan said we were tough to play

this year the Giants are laughing at us

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
Maikeru-sama;2397431 said:
I agree with this, but I would have to see the entire video footage before passing judgement.

A big wig at our company is convinced that in order for the Cowboys to be successful, they must take on the personality of Tony Romo.

That is the dumbest advice I have ever heard.

no kidding

that approach only works if you are supremely talented

Frozen700

Reaction score
lol brooks looks like he wants to beat the **** out of someone

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
RW: Tony get your *** on the field, this guy sucks!!!

Tony: Bahahahaha!!!!

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
Asklesko;2397107 said:

Heh, that made me chuckle.