DMN Blog: Wade agrees that it's coaches' fault when T.O. doesn't get the ball enough

xWraithx

Benched
Reaction score
Royal Laegotti;2433348 said:
Sure!!! And run him over with it!!!

I'm tired of T.O.'s "frustrations"!!!!

I'm tired of your posts (in every Zone in this message board)

what a hideous tractor by the way.

*ignore*

28 Joker

28 Joker
Reaction score
As long as # 24 keeps getting the football 20-25 times per game, I don't care about this soap oprah.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
First of all Wade is just being Wade which is good. He says nothing but provokes nothing and gives them nowhere to go.

And there is some truth in it. They are forcing the ball to him. I challenge Garrett to force it differently. They are spying on him. For two reasons. One the Boys are forcing it to him and if a team wants to give up something in other areas it can generally shut down a player. Two they know it's coming. That's an edge, too.

Garrett needs to go elsewhere until they force resources to those assets then come back to TO. And go to him some anyway but do it smarter.

Paniolo22

Hawaiian Cowboy
Reaction score
Wade always takes the blame and puts it on himself and the coaches. This is nothing new for him.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
This will go away over the next two games when Romo gets going more and more and TO is able to make a couple of big plays against these weak SF and Seattle secondaries.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
BraveHeartFan;2433706 said:
This will go away over the next two games when Romo gets going more and more and TO is able to make a couple of big plays against these weak SF and Seattle secondaries.

I agree. Players tend not to complain when they are winning, which is why they say you see the true character of a person in bad times. It is easy to be a team player when the team is winning.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
If you heard the PC, this was more like a blow-it-off, diffuse-it-before-it-blows-up comment from Wade than anything. Nothing at all like Jerry when he went completely out of his way to take all the blame for the Pacman incident.

Really, what else can Wade say to this? How many coaches have locked horns with Owens in the past to disastrous results? It's just not a good idea to do it, no matter how nonsensical TO is.

percyhoward

Research Tool
Reaction score
41gy#;2433546 said:
As long as # 24 keeps getting the football 20-25 times per game, I don't care about this soap oprah.
:bow:
With 15-20 of them running behind Davis and Colombo.

ABQcowboyJR

Reaction score
zeroburrito;2433918 said:
maybe he's just not good enough to get open anymore?
This has been my fear for a while now. He just does not look as strong anymore. We will see how things work out over the next few weeks. Romo should be good to go in three weeks IMO. We are going to see more and more of RW as the season goes on. TO is gonna get his 1 on 1 match ups. We will see if he has lost a step then.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Doomsday101;2433712 said:
I agree. Players tend not to complain when they are winning, which is why they say you see the true character of a person in bad times. It is easy to be a team player when the team is winning.

Yeah I hear you BUT...

we are playing like dog doo... we are not dominating teams that we shoud be... AND if TO isnt a major part of the game...

THEN I dont mind him blowing up....

Really I dont.... we know he is right.... gotta get this show on the road.

Royal Laegotti

Dyin' ain't much of a livin', boy!
Reaction score
xWraithx;2433542 said:
I'm tired of your posts (in every Zone in this message board)

what a hideous tractor by the way.

*ignore*
:rolleyes:
Caught ya lookin'!!!

khiladi

Reaction score
So Jason Garrett wasn't being thrown under the bus prior to the Commanders game???

It only is a problem when TO allegedly does it?