DMN: Blog: Wade Phillips: 'You can hide safeties'

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
Rack;2304365 said:
I'm pretty close to 100 now. Sad too cuz I think 100 is the limit.
dont u think its kind of weak to put people on ignore? i know theres a lot of idiots but still to use ignore...

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Da Hammer;2304957 said:
dont u think its kind of weak to put people on ignore? i know theres a lot of idiots but still to use ignore...

Why would I want to come here and sort through all the idiots' posts before I get to something of substance?

Putting them on ignore makes my visits here more efficient.

khiladi

Reaction score
Cbz40;2304319 said:
Wade Phillips: 'You can hide safeties'

5:41 PM Thu, Oct 02, 2008 | Permalink | Yahoo! Buzz
Tim MacMahon

Wade Phillips doesn't seem too worried about being down to third-stringers Keith Davis and Courtney Brown at strong safety.

"It's the safety position," he said. "It's not a corner position, where you're caught on an island, so to speak. You can hide safeties more than you can hide corners obviously."

Obviously. As Wade often points out, Roy Williams has never been responsible for a deep ball under this coaching staff.

We are more worried about the fact that you HIDE our corners by not allowing them to play...

Brandon

Benched
Reaction score
Rack;2304977 said:
Why would I want to come here and sort through all the idiots' posts before I get to something of substance?

*Adds poster to idiot list, I mean ignore list" Go fix up your junk car while you are on my ignore list.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Da Hammer;2304957 said:

No. It cuts down the time on having to sift through the posts of people who do nothing but annoy you or bring nothing to the table.

Now I don't have 100 on ignore, man does he really dislike a lot of guys here :), but I do have one or two on ignore and that works for me.

Zimmy Lives

Reaction score
Rack;2304365 said:
I'm pretty close to 100 now. Sad too cuz I think 100 is the limit.

Challengers > Chargers.

Am I on your ignore list now? :D

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
Rack;2304977 said:

Crapola, that's a pretty good point there! I don't have a single person on ignore, but I'm going to start now!

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
I wonder if I'm on anyone's ignore list. Any way to find out?

In real life, I pretty much have everyone in Hollywood on the ignore list. Thank God for the remote control.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
Cbz40;2304319 said:
Wade Phillips: 'You can hide safeties'

5:41 PM Thu, Oct 02, 2008 | Permalink | Yahoo! Buzz
Tim MacMahon

Wade Phillips doesn't seem too worried about being down to third-stringers Keith Davis and Courtney Brown at strong safety.

"It's the safety position," he said. "It's not a corner position, where you're caught on an island, so to speak. You can hide safeties more than you can hide corners obviously."

Obviously. As Wade often points out, Roy Williams has never been responsible for a deep ball under this coaching staff.

Right now they not only hide the safeties, they hide the CB's too. I never see them on the screen.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
ninja;2305419 said:
I wonder if I'm on anyone's ignore list. Any way to find out?
I've asked the same question, but never got an answer. I figure it's because the poster with the answer already has me on ignore. That's a bummer. It would be an even worse bummer if you're not able to read this because you have me on ignore too.

Do you?

bummer. :(

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
So we can hide our safeties and play the CBs 15 yards off the line?

This is our scheme with like 10 first rounders on D?

Wade has freaking lost it, we dont need safeties now.......WOW!!!

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
Rack;2304977 said:

Eh i still think its kinda weak no offense meant it just not something i would use. Besides all the idiotic posts are freakin hilarious, i think its the reason that i get over losses so quickly because they are so funny! like after the giants game in the playoffs i got over that loss like in 5 minutes because of hard i was laughing at half the idiotic crap that was posted that day... lol use those idiots to make u smile! :laugh2: