DMN Blog: WR Roy Williams: 'We're winning. Winning cures all.'

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Why is everyone always looking to jump on someone. He's not getting the ball enough. He and TO should roughly get the same amount over time. And he's not in complete sync with Tony yet. So Tony is not going to completely trust him esp on the timing throws like long outs.

RWR is a very good WR. I look for him to put up HOF numbers over the long run. His time will come. He just needs to see the big picture.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
jobberone;2449336 said:
Why is everyone always looking to jump on someone. He's not getting the ball enough. He and TO should roughly get the same amount over time. And he's not in complete sync with Tony yet. So Tony is not going to completely trust him esp on the timing throws like long outs.

RWR is a very good WR. I look for him to put up HOF numbers over the long run. His time will come. He just needs to see the big picture.

Agreed.

This WR combination changes ALOT of things. They should see more balls. Teams should fear that EITHER TO or RWR is gonna BURN them.... BAD!!!

Then you throw in Weapons 1a Witten, Barber and Bennet (yes there are THREE 1a's lol).

Teams and their defenses should be losing sleep the night before games with us.

TO - #1 WR
RWR - #1 WR
Witten - #1a TE Threat
Barber - #1a RB Threat
Bennet - #1a TE Threat

khiladi

Reaction score
187beatdown;2449318 said:
RW didn't get the ball thrown to him 17 times... :rolleyes:

Like I said, let us see all the justifications coming... Roy wants the ball... TO also wants the ball...

I could throw TO 17 times, with 15 of those being clearly uncatchable and it would still be counted as '17 times'...

JordanTaber

Benched
Reaction score
khiladi;2449294 said:
Ah...

SO when TO complains, it is a bad thing..

RW on the other hand...

Let's see the justifications for RW coming...

Glad I wasn't the only one who noticed this.