News: DMN: Byron Jones on what Rod Marinelli said in the hallway, his choice for Cowboys QB

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I keep thinking about how the only two players involved in the "butt fumble" debacle, managed to end up on the Cowboys roster.

Ha! You're right. I hadn't caught that.

DC Cowboy

Reaction score
More likely to get the bends than get bit by anything when you scuba dive, and that's only if you panic easily. Free diving is practically risk free, as long as you're not spearing fish. I thought surfing was the ultimate experience, but scuba diving is like going to another planet. Can't get enough of it.

love diving, 1st time was in Aruba

Reactions: BAT

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
love diving, 1st time was in Aruba

Red Sea (Thistlegorm, Shark Reef), Great Barrier Reef (Navy Pier, Yongala) and Palau (Blue Corner). Truk Lagoon if you like wrecks and best Manta station is in Yap (better than Kailua Kona IMO). Heard great things about Barracuda Point (Malaysia) but Palau was my favorite.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
SCUBA has never interested me, but I've been snorkeling at Hanauma bay on Oahu and that's fun.

I had a yellow lab that would pull me around my in ground pool hanging onto his tail while wearing a mask snorkel,, but he's dead and that wife/ house is history,,,,"yea,team"!

T-RO

Reaction score
Oh lordy this kid just became a favorite. Byron sounds like a totally fun kid.

I kid. I kid. But not about him become a favorite. :)

nobody

Reaction score
I had a yellow lab that would pull me around my in ground pool hanging onto his tail while wearing a mask snorkel,, but he's dead and that wife/ house is history,,,,"yea,team"!

That's the problem with Labs. Wonderful family dogs, but they don't live long enough.