News: DMN: Byron Jones on what Rod Marinelli said in the hallway, his choice for Cowboys QB

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
The thought of being taken out by a shark or something is not all that appealing. I saw Jaws 1, 2, and 3. Lol

More likely to get the bends than get bit by anything when you scuba dive, and that's only if you panic easily. Free diving is practically risk free, as long as you're not spearing fish. I thought surfing was the ultimate experience, but scuba diving is like going to another planet. Can't get enough of it.

muck4doo

Least-Known Member
Reaction score
LOL scuba is a very safe sport especially compared to football. You'll never get a concussion from scuba. However, you might get eaten by a shark or drown. But its relatively safe.

I like being at the top of the food chain. Once you enter ocean water you're somewhere in the middle.

nobody

Reaction score
Scuba diving is one of the most enthralling things I've ever done. Right up there with stalling a plane on purpose.

SCUBA has never interested me, but I've been snorkeling at Hanauma bay on Oahu and that's fun.

Reactions: BAT

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
I agree with him re: scuba diving... lol

I scuba dived once. It was a bucket list item. I've done a lot of cool stuff, but that was by far the coolest thing I've done. I would like to do it again, but not sure if it will happen. Since I was not certified, it was a risky thing, but I'm glad I did it.

Space walk is next!

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That's a pretty good shot at a Sanchez.

I wish somebody would ask Mark Sanchez about his experience with this Dallas team so far. Having been around the league a bit, having been on the Eagles, and being in the QB room with both Tony and Dak. I bet the dude has some interesting insight into what's going on right now. Plus, it'd be easy to get to him right now. :)

nobody

Reaction score
I scuba dived once. It was a bucket list item. I've done a lot of cool stuff, but that was by far the coolest thing I've done. I would like to do it again, but not sure if it will happen. Since I was not certified, it was a risky thing, but I'm glad I did it.

Space walk is next!

Now that is something that would be awesome!

dogunwo

Franchise Tagged
Reaction score
I wish somebody would ask Mark Sanchez about his experience with this Dallas team so far. Having been around the league a bit, having been on the Eagles, and being in the QB room with both Tony and Dak. I bet the dude has some interesting insight into what's going on right now. Plus, it'd be easy to get to him right now. :)
I keep thinking about how the only two players involved in the "butt fumble" debacle, managed to end up on the Cowboys roster.