News: DMN: Cole Beasley explains 'saucy feet' TD celebration

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
FRISCO -- Cole Beasley didn't have a touchdown in the Cowboys' first four games, but the team's leading receiver has hauled in a team-leading three over the last two.
And because of that production, he's been able to show off his new touchdown celebration.

Beasley appears to pour something on his hands and then rub it on his feet. So what exactly is it supposed to represent?

"It's just the sauce, man," Beasley said. "Poor the sauce on my hand and put it on the shoes. Saucy feet, man."

"It's just something I kind of started saying, you 'give a guy the sauce,'" Beasley said. "That kind of stuck, so I just stuck with it. It's part of just having fun and playing."

Beasley, 27, is currently on pace for 88 receptions, 1,040 yards and eight touchdowns. He set career-highs last season with 52 catches for 536 yards and five touchdowns.

Continue reading...

c3c0b2a0aff5c1ec9ee4826261ee3d59.png.c11336236df2e588aee41c7a0fb29d87.png

Proof

Reaction score
Explains the commentary I heard when I had to listen on the radio in the 4th

"TD Beasley !!!! With the sauce."

It sounded SO corny. At least there's an explanation.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
Beastly doesn't brake ankles......he puts the dude to sleep. You ready to go nite-nite? :)

mmohican29

Reaction score
Laugh if you will, but Cole Beasley is no worse than a top 5 slot receiver in the entire NFL.

Great story, and he's definitely got a bit of bark and bite to his game. Ever get bit by a chihuaha or dachsund? It hurts. Bad.

The sauce celebration is fun. Hope to see more of it.

Also: love how Zach Martin is the first guy to congratulate scoring plays. He's in this for the long haul. Believe it.

Jinxx13x

Reaction score
FRISCO -- Cole Beasley didn't have a touchdown in the Cowboys' first four games, but the team's leading receiver has hauled in a team-leading three over the last two.
And because of that production, he's been able to show off his new touchdown celebration.

Beasley appears to pour something on his hands and then rub it on his feet. So what exactly is it supposed to represent?

"It's just the sauce, man," Beasley said. "Poor the sauce on my hand and put it on the shoes. Saucy feet, man."

"It's just something I kind of started saying, you 'give a guy the sauce,'" Beasley said. "That kind of stuck, so I just stuck with it. It's part of just having fun and playing."

Beasley, 27, is currently on pace for 88 receptions, 1,040 yards and eight touchdowns. He set career-highs last season with 52 catches for 536 yards and five touchdowns.

Continue reading...

1000% better then anything OBJ comes up with ! :flagwave: GO COLE #saucyfeet

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
You've gotta love the Bease -- he's just a cool dude who has long been one of my favorite C'boys. He really knows how to have fun. ;)

Aven8

Reaction score
I sure am glad we waited on him while he worked it out with his then NUT girlfriend, and now I think wife!! ;)