News: DMN: Cowboys LG Ron Leary gets his chance to start: 'I knew opportunity would come one day....

NewsBot

Reaction score
*** Message was removed by demand from DMN ***

Last edited by a moderator:

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Leary is a good dude... I don't blame him for wanting to play. He patience was rewarded.

Yeah. A tough situation for anybody and he handled it about as well as he could have.

It sucks about Collins' injury, but it's a golden opportunity for Ron Leary to show how good he is. It would benefit both him and this team.

Daillest88

Reaction score
Can't hate on this, he just wanted to play. I actually think our line will be improved now (contract year) motivation, hell our run game just might have taken the next level. I do like how him and Collins have a good relationship

Aven8

Reaction score
Here comes the boom folks!

Anyone doubting him needs to put the tape on from the Chi game. He layed like 3 pancakes and put one dude on the cart!

The baddest dude on this team.

haleyrules

Reaction score
Leary is a solid guy and the club is very lucky to be able to insert him in the lineup. The club needs backups like Leary more than anything. Too bad the club can not hang on to him. He has handled his situation very well.

Last edited:

superonyx

Reaction score
It's a shame that neither Leary, Collins, or Martin can play in Doug Free's spot.
Nothing against Free but we have a numbers issue at guard. Looking at each guy physically I wouldn't think Free is the quicker more agile of the three.

Daillest88

Reaction score
Here comes the boom folks!

Anyone doubting him needs to put the tape on from the Chi game. He layed like 3 pancakes and put one dude on the cart!

The baddest dude on this team.

He's the mean one on the line so I've heard. Sundays game should be fun

pugilist

Stick N Move
Reaction score
Leary, by all accounts, was having a better camp than Collins. I'm hoping he can come in and crush it, get this running game going even more

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
This is why I'm so glad we didn't trade him away. It's been nice having him here and it's paying off for us right now to have him still on this team.