News: DMN: Dallas Cowboys not ready to declare Justin Durant out for the season

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I saw where another guy had a torn bicep and was gonna try to play through it. I don't know how he'd be able to tackle when he can barely lift his arm.

cowboys1981

Reaction score
I saw where another guy had a torn bicep and was gonna try to play through it. I don't know how he'd be able to tackle when he can barely lift his arm.

That is Herremans, Philly guard. They'll let him play one week and take it from there. God luck trying to stop Watt or Clowney with one arm.

skinsscalper

Reaction score
I believe Ray Lewis also returned the same season from a torn bicep that he got playing against us. 2012, maybe?

WV Cowboy

Waitin' on the 6th
Reaction score

Who did that? Was it Ken Norton? I can't recall but I believe it was a linebacker.

Who am I thinking of?

lothos05

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
No I mean someone tore his bicep and DID play through it, .. I'm thinking Ken Norton. It has been a while, not sure.

It was Ken Norton . . . some of the reason why he was so chapped at the Cowboys for letting him go in Free Agency. He said he left part of his body in Texas Stadium. The other part was that the Cowboys thought they could draft LBs and wouldn't have to pay them.

Wheeltax

Reaction score
It was Ken Norton . . . some of the reason why he was so chapped at the Cowboys for letting him go in Free Agency. He said he left part of his body in Texas Stadium. The other part was that the Cowboys thought they could draft LBs and wouldn't have to pay them.

Not only played through it but also led the team in tackles that year I think. And the current LBs coach in Seattle, coincidentally.

Paniolo22

Hawaiian Cowboy
Reaction score
Depending on the severity and location, there is only a finite amount of time that the muscle can be appropriately attached. I'd say he's done.