News: DMN: Despite Elliott's dominant debut, Romo's troubling exit does nothing to soothe fear...

Kaiser

Reaction score
The Cowboys would be nuts to let Romo back in the game, even if the injury was a bad manicure. Especially after he missed most of last season.

On top of that, Dak is clearly the backup at this point and giving him extra reps is clearly a bonus. I'm sure this will take up 400 posts this week, but keeping Romo out is much ado about nothing.

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
The Cowboys would be nuts to let Romo back in the game, even if the injury was a bad manicure. Especially after he missed most of last season.

On top of that, Dak is clearly the backup at this point and giving him extra reps is clearly a bonus. I'm sure this will take up 400 posts this week, but keeping Romo out is much ado about nothing.
I think not.

Romo is not getting much work.

It's obvious all the lipsmack about how good he feels is all fine and well if he's not getting hit.

But live action is another matter.

Romo can't take the physical part of the game anymore.

It's just clear.

sideon

Reaction score
I don't think there's a lot of fear with the fan base, i think most of us have resigned ourselves to the fact that Romo is just 1 hit away now.