News: DMN: Dez Bryant is eating at Chipotle; should we be worried?

dallasfan4lizife

Reaction score
Don't eat Chipotle, and while you're at it don't fly on a plane, don't travel to Europe, don't go to crowded places, etc. etc. Live your life in fear!

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
It's only January. As long as he has some Ciprofloxacin and a good bidet, he should be alright in plenty of time before offseason training programs.

Satchel89

Reaction score
Wow. I'm so worried. I'm so disappointed in Dez. What was he thinking? What's he going to do next? I bet that next week someone will catch him eating at Burger King! And that's when I'm going to say that he needs an Intervention. He needs to take a long look at himself in the mirror because he's knows he can't continue this madness. And lets just hope that he gets the help he needs before we catch him eating at Long John Silver's

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Either that's not Dez Bryant or being the parent of a monkey takes an enormous toll on your physical appearance. I'm leaning towards the former.

If it's not Bryant, the primary publication following the team misidentified one of the Cowboy's few superstar players. So I gotta hope that's a bad pic of Bryant, otherwise I'm left knowing TMZ does a much better job of IDing celebrities than a true news agency.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
A fan reportedly posted a picture of Dallas Cowboys receiver Dez Bryant eating at Chipotle.

Normally, we wouldn't be worried, but Chipotle had had some issues lately.

The chain's sales have tanked since an E. coli outbreak that came to light at the end of October. Its problem worsened after a norovirus outbreak in Boston in early December that sickened dozens.

It's so bad,  Chipotle says its stores will open several hours later than normal for one day next month so it can hold a meeting following a series of food scares.

OK, so maybe it's a little hump day overreaction. But Bryant is already suffering enough on the health side.

The wide receiver recently had surgery on his right foot and ankle. He fractured the fifth metatarsal in his right foot in the season opener. He came back after missing five games but was never the same.

The good news is that Dez is already working out hard this off-season.

Chipotle appears to be one of Dez's go-to places. It's just another tweak in Dez's diet that should make us all jealous. Remember the time he was in a sushi phase while working out at 2 or 3 a.m.? Must be nice to have 3 percent body fat while eating pizza all of the time as well. And he also does stuff like this.

That's dez Bryant pic.twitter.com/0EERPbevbR

— MilkSteak (@Landon52344) January 19, 2016

Continue reading...

Did he take his monkey, mate?

With all the great Mexican food restaurants in Texas, it seems a shame that Texans eat at Chipotle and Taco Hell, servers of faux Mexican food that would be normally be laughed at.

Sage3030

Reaction score
As long as he has some chipotle away, he'll be alright.

Hopefully.