News: DMN: Following 10 defensive lineman the Cowboys could draft: How did they perform at the NFL...

RandyOh

Reaction score
Where's Rankins?

DL is really deep this year. Someone will fall to our 34 pick

Nkemdiche has a greater chance of falling to 34 then Rankins due to how poor his interviews went. the team in desperate need of a 3tech will take Rankins where they would have taken Nkemdiche.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
I saw a lot of Clemson's Lawson on TV this year.
I'd be thrilled to see him after 1-2 trade downs or at #34. That kid can get after the QB.

jnday

Reaction score
Makes Ramsey look better

How much impact can Ramsey really have on a defense? Serious question . There are questions about what position he will play and with the exception of Primetime, I have never seen a DB that is capable of having a major impact on a defensive unit. Especially a DB that has a history of producing very few turnovers. I expect a top five pick to be a high impact, play maker and game changer . Is Rsnsey that type of player ?

sbark

Reaction score
as the two combine announcers stated during the day, both Brady and Peyton say its the up the middle pressure that bothers them the most...............give me a 1-tech that can dominate that double, give the Cowboys consistently what T.McClain flashed when occasionaly healthy.

DC Cowboy

Reaction score
Where's Rankins?

DL is really deep this year. Someone will fall to our 34 pick

Which is why I would take Ramsey if the Chargers don't grab him and pick the best DT available with our 34 pick

Last edited:

fortdick

Reaction score
How much impact can Ramsey really have on a defense? Serious question . There are questions about what position he will play and with the exception of Primetime, I have never seen a DB that is capable of having a major impact on a defensive unit. Especially a DB that has a history of producing very few turnovers. I expect a top five pick to be a high impact, play maker and game changer . Is Rsnsey that type of player ?

He is the second coming of Mo Claiborne. Maybe even Mike JEnkins ability with Terence Newman instincts and speed.

Just say no to a DB at #4!

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score

He is a player at FS. We should try one just to see if it helps. :)

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
He is the second coming of Mo Claiborne. Maybe even Mike JEnkins ability with Terence Newman instincts and speed.

Just say no to a DB at #4!

Oh, I wasn't thinking at #4 but after a trade down. They better not get too cute though. There's not a lot of meat on the bone.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
It will be interesting to see them trade down twice and then go get Spence. Can you spell 'board meltdown' boys and girls.

Reactions: BAT

NEODOG

44cowboys22
Reaction score
as the two combine announcers stated during the day, both Brady and Peyton say its the up the middle pressure that bothers them the most...............give me a 1-tech that can dominate that double, give the Cowboys consistently what T.McClain flashed when occasionaly healthy.

Billings

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

He'd have a huge impact, at either S or CB. Just look what the Legion of Boom managed to do for SEA. There's a reason why CBs get paid what they do in this league.

I can't imagine not wanting an impact DB if there's one to be had. I'd prefer a QB, but Ramsey would be a good get if that's the way it ends up.

SilverStarCowboy

The Actualist
Reaction score
Ramsey is going to run a 4.65. Then what.

Trade Down is essential in this Draft, a trade down and landing Zeke is genius.