News: DMN: Gosselin: How many games I think the Cowboys can win; what would need to happen for the...

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Let me put it this way last summer at this very time I was in Vegas convinced we would make it to the Superbowl I put down a good sum of money. how did that work out again?

I'll give you my spot on prediction in late December

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That is generous from Goose. I am very surprised he has us in the running to take the division....did someone or something take control of this thoughts....

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That is generous from Goose. I am very surprised he has us in the running to take the division....did someone or something take control of this thoughts....

Oh I think we have enough talent to win the division there's only two things that can stop us injuries of course and game planning by the coordinators neither of which I trust completely. They both had the unique ability to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory

visionary

Reaction score
Let me put it this way last summer at this very time I was in Vegas convinced we would make it to the Superbowl I put down a good sum of money. how did that work out again?

If you "put down a good sum of money" for the Cowboys to win the SB last year then I need to get to know you better as I'm running a little short and you sound like an easy mark

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score

I do that every year...lol, worked out good in the 90's. especially the first win were I got 15-1 odds. 2014 I got 40-1 odds, damn no catch in Green bay.

TX Cowboy

Reaction score
10? lmao if Dallas wins 6 it will be out of shear luck, Washington and NY could win 9
E-girls plug the toilet with less wins than Dallas

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I do that every year...lol, worked out good in the 90's. especially the first win were I got 15-1 odds. 2014 I got 40-1 odds, damn no catch in Green bay.

ha I bet on the first one in the 90s while I was in Laughlin, but I only got 13/1
and that ladies and gents is the extent of my cowboys winning wagers...dam Jerry!!

DavidS

Reaction score
If you "put down a good sum of money" for the Cowboys to win the SB last year then I need to get to know you better as I'm running a little short and you sound like an easy mark

You're a jerk