WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Three reasons why the Cowboys beat Green Bay

10:38 AM Fri, Sep 19, 2008 | Permalink
Jean-Jacques Taylor E-mail News tips

Each week, I'll give you three reasons why the Cowboys will win and three reasons why they'll lose.

Here are this week's reasons why Dallas will win:

1) Terrell Owens will dominate his matchup with Al Harris just like he did last season, when he caught seven passes for 156 yards and a touchdown

2) Marion Barber gets his first 100-yard game of the season against a Green Bay defense ranked 22nd against the run

3) The Cowboys' relentless pass rush harasses Aaron Rodgers and forces him to throw his first interception of the season

Comments (0) Leave comment | TrackBack (0) | E-mail entry

Three reasons why Green Bay will beat the Cowboys

11:00 AM Fri, Sep 19, 2008 | Permalink
Jean-Jacques Taylor E-mail News tips

Here are three reasons why the Packers will beat the Cowboys and take the early lead in the race for NFL supremacy:

1) This is the week the Cowboys' knack for dumb penalties costs them a game. Dallas is averaging 10.5 penalties a game

2) The Cowboys, coming off an emotional Monday night win over Philadlephia, can't get up again emotionally, especially on a short week against a foe who wants to prove a point

3) Dallas pressures Aaron Rodgers, but can't get him down, allowing him to make big plays with his feet and giving his receivers additional time to get open.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The 3 reasons Dallas wins are all reasonable.

The 3 reason GB wins, are things Dallas can overcome. Especially the mental mistakes on penalties.

Mr Cowboy

Reaction score
We will put up another 40-burger...........and win the game.

Reaction score
Three reasons Cowboys win...

1) They Are A Better, Deeper Team Than GB.

2) It's Crap To Think A Team Like Dallas Will Not Be Up For A Huge Game.

3) Dallas Doesn't Want To Have A Chance To Go To GB In Janurary For The Playoffs. To Dam Cold!

Reasons We Lose...

1) Turn-overs

2) Flags That Are Drive Stoppers

3) Poor Defense

CoCo

Reaction score
WoodysGirl;2270844 said:
3) Dallas pressures Aaron Rodgers, but can't get him down, allowing him to make big plays with his feet and giving his receivers additional time to get open.

As much as I think we're all still a bit underwhelmed by our D to this point, we did start to see late in the Philly game the Dallas potential for coverage sacks.

So even in cases where we don't get to the QB as quickly as we'd all like, this year we have better coverage people to buy those rushers a bit more time to get there perhaps.

Reaction score
CoCo;2271128 said:
As much as I think we're all still a bit underwhelmed by our D to this point, we did start to see late in the Philly game the Dallas potential for coverage sacks.

So even in cases where we don't get to the QB as quickly as we'd all like, this year we have better coverage people to buy those rushers a bit more time to get there perhaps.

Wade played soft coverage to avoid the big play. It wasn't working early but late in the game, the D got pressure and the CB's were covering better.

I'd expect more from Wade but this time.... The Coverage will be better.

fortdick

Reaction score
WoodysGirl;2270844 said:
Three reasons why Green Bay will beat the Cowboys

2) The Cowboys, coming off an emotional Monday night win over Philadlephia, can't get up again emotionally, especially on a short week against a foe who wants to prove a point

Are they saying Tony can't get up again? I am sure he can and will!

superpunk;2271160 said:
yoko-romo-jessica-simpson-795403.jpg