DMN: Justin Tuck taunts Cowboys even after a loss

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
Justin Tuck taunts Cowboys even after a loss

4:17 PM Mon, Dec 15, 2008 | Permalink | Yahoo! Buzz
Tim MacMahon E-mail News tips

A reader pointed out this classic quote from Giants DE Justin Tuck in the New York Post.

"I'll piggyback what Wade Phillips said last year. The best team didn't win."

Unlike Wade last season, Tuck's Giants might have a chance to prove their point on the field. If the Cowboys keep it up, they'll probably make a trip to the Meadowlands next month.

JonJon

Injured Reserve
Reaction score
Mark my words, the Giants will NOT get a first round bye and will be out of the playoffs in the first round. Book it. Their last game of the season will be against the Vikings for the last first round bye and the Giants will lose.

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
jdub2k4;2497607 said:
Mark my words, the Giants will NOT get a first round bye and will be out of the playoffs in the first round. Book it. There last game of the season will be against the Vikings for the last first round bye and the Giants will lose.

I think they will beat the Vikings. They will run all over them once Jacobs gets back.

Pat Williams broke his scapula yesterday, out 3-6 weeks.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
jdub2k4;2497607 said:
Mark my words, the Giants will NOT get a first round bye and will be out of the playoffs in the first round. Book it. There last game of the season will be against the Vikings for the last first round bye and the Giants will lose.

Wouldnt surprise me at all, the Vikings and Panthers are both playing better then the Giants.

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
ajk23az;2497618 said:
I think they will beat the Vikings. They will run all over them once Jacobs gets back.

Pat Williams broke his scapula yesterday, out 3-6 weeks.

Dealing w/ Peterson won't be a shoe-in for the Gints. He just broke the Viking single season record yesterday.

Leads the NFL in rushing I might add.

JonJon

Injured Reserve
Reaction score
Dallas;2497639 said:
Dealing w/ Peterson won't be a shoe-in for the Gints. He just broke the Viking single season record yesterday.

Leads the NFL in rushing I might add.
Just wait and see what Stewart and Williams are going to do to the Giants D on primetime next Sunday night. The Giants will be ready to throw in the towel...then they have anther deadly combo in Peterson and Taylor the following week. I don't see the Giants keeping up. Plus getting Jacobs back isn't going to help much because he will not be at full strength. Giants end their season on a 5-game losing streak.

RoadRunner

Reaction score
Plaxico derailed their attempts to repeat as SB champs and they certainly looked like they were going to do it for the first 3 months of the season. Plax resorts to being the thug he is and shoots himself with an illegal firearm. Jail time looms.

But, oh yeah anonymous sources claim that TO got mad after hte Pitt game, and that is far bigger news than Plax basically killing the Giants' season. And I do think the Giants are done. Without Plax they simply are one dimensional on offense and easily stopped.

Bizwah

Reaction score
I find this hilarious on so many levels.

First of all, it should make Wade and Co see how silly they sounded after saying that last Jan.

Secondly, the smack talking by the Giants continues. They've talked after every single game.....We've whupped them three times the last two seasons and each time we see them talking smack.....

Finally, Romo is 4-1 as a starter vs the Giants. It seems we have more of an arguement on who the better team is than they do.

JonJon

Injured Reserve
Reaction score
Bizwah;2497696 said:
I find this hilarious on so many levels.

First of all, it should make Wade and Co see how silly they sounded after saying that last Jan.

Secondly, the smack talking by the Giants continues. They've talked after every single game.....We've whupped them three times the last two seasons and each time we see them talking smack.....

Finally, Romo is 4-1 as a starter vs the Giants. It seems we have more of an arguement on who the better team is than they do.

Yeah, the better team managed a whopping 8 points...and 5 of those points were basically given to the Giants....keep smokin' that crack, Justin.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
One ... game ... at ... a ... time.

Keep ... winning ... and ... we ... get ... the ... chance ... to ... make ... Tuck ... eat ... his ... words.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
had we not choked that game away against the Steelers, we could be fighting for the division and a first round bye right now.

robjgrif

Reaction score
Biggems;2497815 said:
had we not choked that game away against the Steelers, we could be fighting for the division and a first round bye right now.
:bang3:

RoadRunner

Reaction score
Biggems;2497815 said:

Laying an egg in the Rams game certainly didn't help either as that was a conference loss to one of the very worst teams in the league.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
The playoffs will most likely go through NC. Here's to hoping the Boys run the table.

Ren

Reaction score
ajk23az;2497618 said:

Their running problems ain't cause Jacobs is out, no one respects their passing game without Burress

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Ren;2497912 said:
Their running problems ain't cause Jacobs is out, no one respects their passing game without Burress

:confused:

They had no running game yesterday and we killed their chance to pass with press coverage and a hellacious pass rush, latter more important. They don't have to run to set up the pass. They need to run because they aren't built to win with the pass. Same as the Skins.

The Panch

Reaction score
Tuck is right. Wade should've manned up and took the loss like a man and he didnt. Reminded me of that chump Matt Leinhart saying the Trojans were the better team after Black Jesus single handedly ended their 3-peat dreams on his own.