News: DMN: Sherrinton: If Cowboys' 1st three rounds went this way, I'd give 'em a B+

Aven8

Reaction score
Back up McFadden?? Lol. Last year was an anomaly for him. He won't be able to stay healthy another season, and just isn't dynamic enough, he's a stopgap. Just my .02

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Question: Saw a way to early 3 round mock draft. They had Cowboys taking Ramsey/CB 1st round, Wentz/QB 2nd round and Alex Collins/RB 3rd round. Would this be a good first 3 rounds?

Kevin Sherrington: They could certainly use a CB, and if Ramsey or Hargreaves is your guy, maybe OK. I haven't seen enough of Wentz to make me think he's worth a second-rounder. As for Collins, I like the fact that he can return kicks, too. He'd back up McFadden and still be able to get on the field. DeMarco Murray was a pretty good find in the third round. I give that draft a B-plus.

Just wipe with and flush this.

As much as some of these writers are bad, I feel more pity for the mental deficient folk who actually ask them questions expecting intelligent answers.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Back up McFadden?? Lol. Last year was an anomaly for him. He won't be able to stay healthy another season, and just isn't dynamic enough, he's a stopgap. Just my .02

The worst part was his commentary about Wentz. And of course, that CB silliness.

btcutter

Reaction score
Wentz is going somewhere is the 1st with all the chatter. If you want him then you better be taking him before the Texans for sure.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
There would be no complaints from me with that draft if Goff was gone.

Anyone that says we can't go FS/CB at 4 is just being biased to their own plans.

bodi

Reaction score
Wentz is going somewhere is the 1st with all the chatter. If you want him then you better be taking him before the Texans for sure.

I think even the eagles or the rams

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
Henderson is not going to Miami, it was bad intel.

Cowboys want him to stay but Henderson wants option to leave if offered a DC or Head coaching position.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Kevin Sherrington: JR, you think just like Jerry does, and I hope that doesn't offend you. Cardale Jones has a lot of talent, but the guy couldn't keep his job at Ohio State after winning the national title. He seems like another Jamarcus Russell to me. Maybe he grows up and studies and does everything he's supposed to. And you're right, if you could get him in the fourth round, probably a no-brainer. But it's certainly not the way to build for the future. Bottom line: If your board has a better guy at 4 than any of the QBs available, then you should probably take him. No matter who you draft, including a QB, you're still going to have to sign a veteran QB as the backup.

Don't know about that. Didn't the guy say he was going back solely to finish school even though he knew his draft stock could (and ultimately did) take a huge hit?

Doesn't sound like a Jamarcus Russell move to me.