DMN staff picks

dfense

Reaction score
What a disgrace they are. Only two of them pick the Cowboys.

And Goslen.....

Does he have any faith in this team. I expect him to pick the Skins next week.

Duane

Reaction score
Goose normally picks the home team to win. I think he even picked us against the Pats.

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
dfense;1759339 said:
What a disgrace they are. Only two of them pick the Cowboys.

And Goslen.....

Does he have any faith in this team. I expect him to pick the Skins next week.

They are a disgrace. As for Goose, he said he always picks the home team to win. A stupid way to pick if you ask me, but at least he's consistent.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
LeonDixson;1759356 said:
They are a disgrace. As for Goose, he said he always picks the home team to win. A stupid way to pick if you ask me, but at least he's consistent.

well what he said was he expects playoff teams to win their home games, which is pretty solid logic...if you are a good team you are supposed to win at home

David

jmac

Reaction score
I dont see how you could be around a team every single day and pick them to lose all the time. I only see the team on sundays and I picked them to beat the giants 38-21 a little off, but still I dont get these writers.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Not to defend him, but he did say on Around the Horn that he thought Dallas was the better team but they would lose a tough road game vs a divisional opponent.

Joe a Cowboys fan

Reaction score
So long as it is not this week and not against the skinz in either game please or the Iggles last game.

kramskoi

Reaction score
Doomsday;1759436 said:
Not to defend him, but he did say on Around the Horn that he thought Dallas was the better team but they would lose a tough road game vs a divisional opponent.
everyone is hedging because they are'nt sure how much resolve this team possesses...they've been favored in the last four matchups and won the last three of them...i'm always of the contention that the best team wins...a championship caliber team wins and proves superiority whether at home or on the road...to say that the Cowboys are a better team but pick against them is simply leaving room to save face and appear credible "regardless of the outcome"...most of them qualified their remarks while picking the Giants...

03EBZ06

Need2Speed
Reaction score
It's amazing that they would pick this team to lose. They cover this team like a blanket and knows how well this team is playing and yet, they pick this team to lose...It's beyond me.

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
I will never understand why so many people are pre-occupied with how members of the media view their team.

Who cares what they think? I could see if this was CFB and your team is at the mercy of some poll and a computer.

Besides, it has been well documented that members of the Dallas media aren't even Cowboys fans.

Going into this week, there were 5 teams in the NFC who had winning records, the Cowboys have to play 4 of them. So everyone can relax and not worry about the media at large because we get to prove whether or not we are better than the best teams in the NFC.

- Mike G.

mwmilsted

Reaction score
dbair1967;1759360 said:
well what he said was he expects playoff teams to win their home games, which is pretty solid logic...if you are a good team you are supposed to win at home

David
No, it's not solid logic. If you were betting on his terms then every team would finish 8-8. The problem, mainly, is that there were 2 (possible) play-off
teams competing. Dallas won because thay are the better team. The Giants
always seem to loose close games.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
I hope everyone keeps picking us to lose, I'm sure that gets the team more fired up than being picked to win all the time.