News: DMN: Tony Romo or Dak Prescott? What experts, NFL players are saying about Cowboys QB debate

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
There are some former players responding so I decided to put this.....another Dak vs Romo.....thread up. Interesting to hear the differing opinions esp White and Novachek.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
O.k.,,I'll open it up and read it,thanks for the link

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Duke Ihenacho @NachoLyfe
Do I see people actually calling for Romo to play? After y'all done won 11 straight games with this man? Y'all serious?
DeAngelo Williams @DeAngeloRB

Wow dak is 11-2 as a starter and people are at his neck because of one game when the other guy gave u seasons
1f914.png
how how fast we forget
1f60e.png
1f6b6-1f3fd.png

this from 2 Commander players !!

WeaponX

Reaction score

dfense

Reaction score
Sadly, most of the pro Dak quotes are people I have zero respect for their opinion. Like JJT, Laufenberg, Bunch of NFC East nobodies, Gosselin, Tiki Barber? really?

Maybe Tiki should debate the pro's and con's of replacing his pregnant wife with his college assistant. :grin:

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
This truly has split the fan base like never before.........if you follow the link there is a poll at the bottom and you can vote who you want to be the starter.

Dak.......488

Romo....482

LOL............literally half the fans want Dak and half the fans want Romo.............unreal.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
It is a mixed bag, everyone has an opinion on it, I would be ok with romo playing tampa.
Just to see how he does.
but that wont happen,Dak will get another game or 2 to show he can do better.

SDCowboy

Reaction score
This truly has split the fan base like never before.........if you follow the link there is a poll at the bottom and you can vote who you want to be the starter.

Dak.......488

Romo....482

LOL............literally half the fans want Dak and half the fans want Romo.............unreal.
As will be the case until Tony isn't on the team anymore (hopefully next season).

Go Big D!

Destination End Zone
Reaction score

Dak.......488

Romo....482

Like the Quincy/Huch days, only this time with good quarterbacks lol

65fastback2plus2

Reaction score
Sadly, most of the pro Dak quotes are people I have zero respect for their opinion. Like JJT, Laufenberg, Bunch of NFC East nobodies, Gosselin, Tiki Barber? really?

that was my first thought "all the smarter people want or have wanted tony and most of the dumb people want dak"

Scandri100

Reaction score
Romo and elliott together=bye bye league...we'd destroy every single team in the nfl easily even the patriots..Prescott can't pass the ball.