DMN: Training Camp Photos: 08/08-08/09/09

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
and i can't get enough of martellus the guy's a character

That one pic is sweet of him going up over Williams. Shows Williams can cover...and Martellus probably can't be covered by an LB.

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
Watkins looks like he's making plays. He's stripping balls, getting INTs and aggressive at POA. I like how everyone is fighting like a pack of wild dogs for a spot.

Except Courtney Brown still looks like he rather go for the ball (going over the top of WRs) instead of the stick. He needs to get more physical.

And Bradie looks like he pumped up those arms, while Carp does look noticeable leaner.

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
Chief;2875405 said:
I don't know what's worse.

Isdaner's bozo hairdo, or the guy next to him rearranging his package.

you know how I know you're gay....:laugh2:

rkell87

Reaction score
http://i356.***BLOCKED***/albums/oo4/DallasEast1701/austin.png

http://www.***BANNED-URL***/sharedcontent/dws/pt/slideshows/2009/08/pho_080809cowboys/

dont know how confident i am in recievers catching balls with their eyes closed and alligator arms

edit:sorry dont know how to embed i guess, pic 15

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
rkell87;2876232 said:
http://www.***BANNED-URL***/sharedcontent/dws/pt/slideshows/2009/08/pho_080809cowboys/

dont know how confident i am in recievers catching balls with their eyes closed and alligator arms

But he CAUGHT the ball, even w/Brown tugging on his facemask. I was thinking the same thing, how did he catch that pass.

rkell87

Reaction score
BAT;2876239 said:
But he CAUGHT the ball, even w/Brown tugging on his facemask. I was thinking the same thing, how did he catch that pass.

it has always been better to be lucky than good...

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
rkell87;2876232 said:
http://i356.***BLOCKED***/albums/oo4/DallasEast1701/austin.png

you do know that him closing his eyes is a reflex because a hand is coming towards his face, right?

rkell87

Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;2876387 said:
you do know that him closing his eyes is a reflex because a hand is coming towards his face, right?

you do know that an nfl receiver should be focused enough on the football to over ride any reflex that distracts him from catching the football.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
rkell87;2876390 said:
you do know that an nfl receiver should be focused enough on the football to over ride any reflex that distracts him from catching the football.

:laugh2: you do know why they call them reflexes right? it's a subconscious think

rkell87

Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;2876391 said:
:laugh2: you do know why they call them reflexes right? it's a subconscious think

sorry that ball coming to me your punchin me in the face to get me to blink.

plus his hand is comin in from the side no way peripheral vision distractions are makin him blink thats just broken concentration

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
rkell87;2876401 said:
sorry that ball coming to me your punchin me in the face to get me to blink.

plus his hand is comin in from the side no way peripheral vision distractions are makin him blink thats just broken concentration

:lmao2: whatever

you would be the 1st to lay down, j/k, but seriously, if a hand is getting close to your face in a fast motion, you're blinking

maybe, MAYBE if you know it's coming before hand will you not blink

rkell87

Reaction score
lol

my friends and i used to play the "2 for flenching game and that reflex has for the most part been over ridden.

now obviously we dont know how hard he pulled his facemask if his head is being whipped to the side i fully accept him blinking. lol

either way he's lucky to have made the catch

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
rkell87;2876413 said:
lol

my friends and i used to play the "2 for flenching game and that reflex has for the most part been over ridden.

now obviously we dont know how hard he pulled his facemask if his head is being whipped to the side i fully accept him blinking. lol

either way he's lucky to have made the catch

fair enough, I'm just saying he blinked because he wasn't expecting the hand to come that close to his face, and his natural instinct to blink kicked in, it's just a natural, bodily response, because like animals, humans can sense a potentially harmful situation and it gears to protect itself