News: DMN: Unbeaten Eagles are the NFC East favorites heading into Week 4; where are the Cowboys?

dallasdave

Reaction score
No real need to take it to extremes here, is there? Force feeding isn't good for any organization -- the Cowboys included. Ignoring defensive needs isn't something to be continued, though is it? Of course not. Have a cup of coffee on me and think about it. ;)
:omg:

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
You haven't brought up a single thing to support your idea the defense hasn't been "concentrated" and has been ignored.

So what exactly are you saying? That we should draft as we did last year?

For the sake of your satisfaction, I'll admit the defense has received attention, even though it hasn't successfully resolved our defensive problems. I apologize if I misled you or anyone else with my use of the word "concentrate." It certainly wasn't my intention to recommend ignoring the offense to serve the defense in the process. Anyhow, it's good to see you defending the organization for a change. It's a nice change of pace, I think. :)

Last edited:

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
It's not always the case but generally there are tiers of players at positions in the draft. You do have the chance of picking offense vs defense from players of relative equal talent.

IF you are sticking to BPA then you may or may not have the ability to choose one side of the ball. But it's not necessarily mutually exclusive.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Fan post.

A team without a defense is not equipped to win down the stretch. Cmon. Let's talk honestly.

We didn't have a defense in 2014, yet we won down the stretch.

Playoffs is a season unto itself.