Do Micah Parsons stats count if they are in garbage time?

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score
Many fans spoke that Daks stats didn’t count because the team lost the game, same could be said about all of Parson’s pressure and sacks. He doesn’t get them when the team needs it most aka 2 min drives.

Parson effort = losing games

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I hear you. Yes, they count as long as they occurred during the game. Although I don't think the term "garbage time" was applicable until the Raiders were on that final OT drive to kick the FG... when AB gifted the Raiders the win.

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score
I hear you. Yes, they count as long as they occurred during the game. Although I don't think the term "garbage time" was applicable until the Raiders were on that final OT drive to kick the FG... when AB gifted the Raiders the win.

But the team has history of giving up game winning drives this season. It’s garbage time to me if you can’t get the job done when it matters most.

BermyStar

Reaction score
That sack couldn't have come at a bigger moment. He gave us a chance to get the ball back.

The videos selected are odd though... relevance?

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If you can't acknowledge the immense difference in talent level between Micah and Dak then you have my sympathies.
One is a playmaker and can win the game at any moment while the other is carried by his offensive teammates!
My only wish is that Micah gets tired of losing due to Daks ineptness and takes over the locker room and Dak is exposed for the inept PR hot air leader that he is.....

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score
If you can't acknowledge the immense difference in talent level between Micah and Dak then you have my sympathies.
One is a playmaker and can win the game at any moment while the other is carried by his offensive teammates!
My only wish is that Micah gets tired of losing due to Daks ineptness and takes over the locker room and Dak is exposed for the inept PR hot air leader that he is.....

So your saying the guy who could win games anytime doesn’t ever show-up in 2 mins drive when opposing teams are marching down for the game winners. :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::muttley:

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score
That sack couldn't have come at a bigger moment. He gave us a chance to get the ball back.

The videos selected are odd though... relevance?

Parsons doesn’t show up when teams are putting up game winning drives to kick FGs.

He was obsolete in those two drives.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
But the team has history of giving up game winning drives this season. It’s garbage time to me if you can’t get the job done when it matters most.
So you label it "garbage time" after the fact because they lost? IMO, fighting hard to get back in the game isn't garbage time. In OT it can never be "garbage time" until you make an error that gifts the game to the other team(AB). IMO, "garbage time" is when one team has put the game out of reach for their opponent.

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score
So you label it "garbage time" after the fact because they lost? IMO, fighting hard to get back in the game isn't garbage time. In OT it can never be "garbage time" until you make an error that gifts the game to the other team(AB). IMO, "garbage time" is when one team has put the game out of reach for their opponent.

I’m using the same standard used for Dak by @PAPPYDOG

BermyStar

Reaction score
Parsons doesn’t show up when teams are putting up game winning drives to kick FGs.

He was obsolete in those two drives.
Now I know to ignore your posts. Do you even watch the games or just talk garbage to see who you can convince?

LV game winning drive for a TD:

1st and 10 at Dallas 49:
Micah had a tackle for loss that led to 2nd and 11... pushing them further from the 10-15 yards they needed for a fg try. The commentators were amazed he made the play cause he was assigned one gap and undercut the blocker to make the play in a different gap.

2nd and 11 at the 50:
He sacked Carr for a 7 yard pass that led to 3rd & 18 back at LV's 42. Barring an absolute screw up that sack ensures we force a punt...

You know what happened next... or do you. The ESPN highlight you keep seeing of the DPI on Brown came after that. I won't debate because I watched the game 3 times and am watching All 22 to ensure accuracy of my comments as I post this.

Edit: BTW Parson's sack on this drive wasn't the usual speed rush sack we see from him. He pushed back a much bigger OL into the QBs lap, an amazing display of raw power.

BermyStar

Reaction score
I’m using the same standard used for Dak by @PAPPYDOG
Hahaha, no you're not. I am a Dak fan so I am not taking sides here, but are you for real? When the game is certain to end in a loss (Denver this year) and you throw for 2 TDs and however many yards it took to get those....those are garbage time stats. When you are in OT and the score is tied, nothing is garbage time. It's as clutch as it gets lol.

DoctorChicken

Reaction score
EpGtn_TVQAIplFF.jpg