DO NOT take rb in 2nd

chicago JK

Reaction score
It will be interesting to see who is there with our second round pick, but I agree. I will probably like several other guys over a rb over our second round pick. In fact, I will probably like several other guys with our first third pick over a Rb. I just hope their inaction in FA at RB doesn't make them force a RB pick before the value allows it.

Sydla

Reaction score
Would love to come away with JPJ/Frazier and Sweat. Get some big boys who can move people up front.
My wet dream would be Frazier in the 2nd, and then in the 3rd a DT (Sweat maybe) and a TB.

Aven8

Reaction score
Maybe Jerry has some old sales tactics in his back pocket when he talked about Brooks? The smokescreen approach

TwistedL0g1k

Reaction score
Get ready. They are absolutely taking a TB in the 2nd. Brooks or Benson.
I bet both are off the board before Dallas picks in round 2.

I do agree with your prediction if either are available.

MikeT22

Reaction score
Do not take an injured RB in the 2nd.

Do not trade up for an injured RB in the 2nd.

fivetwos

Reaction score
Texas guy, skill position player, jersey on the rack immediately. Jerry is in love.

Unless Brooks is drafted within the first ten picks tonight, he is a Cowboy no doubt.

It’s Jerry’s round and he already has all but said that’s his target. McClay had to try to mitigate what it’s going to cost to move up, and I fully expect that to happen.

Probably the third from the Lions and one or two mid rounders next year. If anything, given their plan of draft only, they should be moving back, but there is no real plan.

Every move is isolated and Jerry wants his skill position jersey seller.

J12B

Reaction score
The front office saw this thread and decided to use this thinking for the entire draft.