Do the Cowboys have the best medical staff?

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score
Darn it Jerry, Dak didn’t take a low cap hit this year for Hooker not to be signed. If you don’t want to take on full duties of being a GM, Dak & Will McClay can.

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score
Quinn, Dak & Zeke will take on the heat if things don’t go as planned, but Jerry will get majority of the credit if it does!

AbeBeta

Reaction score
Darn it Jerry, Dak didn’t take a low cap hit this year for Hooker not to be signed. If you don’t want to take on full duties of being a GM, Dak & Will McClay can.

Hard to believe teams in LA or NY wouldn't have better access to top doctors

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
You really need to stop with your Dak garbage. He got signed to an obnoxious contract which is what you sorely wanted, can you not just leave everything there?

I'm kinda glad Dak didn't get released because his super fans like you would have jumped off the highest bridges you could find. You Dak fans are really annoying, but I don't wish death on any of you.

fivetwos

Reaction score
Id wager the Cowboys have the very best of everything except the on the field product.

Jerry can't buy that, and if he could, the kid wouldn't let him.

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score
Id wager the Cowboys have the very best of everything except the on the field product.

Jerry can't buy that, and if he could, the kid wouldn't let him.

If the procedures on Kazee & Hooker where done correctly, then I have no doubt that they will be rehabbed & trained with ability to play 80% of the regular season minimum and 110% in the playoffs.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
You really need to stop with your Dak garbage. He got signed to an obnoxious contract which is what you sorely wanted, can you not just leave everything there?

I'm kinda glad Dak didn't get released because his super fans like you would have jumped off the highest bridges you could find. You Dak fans are really annoying, but I don't wish death on any of you.
You just wait. Dak will convert you too to one of his fans.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
There is no finer Orthopedic surgeon than Dr. Dan Cooper. He is one of the most sought after cutters in the world of sports injuries. That said, most NFL teams have outstanding talent on medical staff. It is a coveted position and attracts the best of the best.

lockster

Reaction score
They sure can't figure out who to sign and not sign when looking at injury history and potential reinjury, and when and when not to get surgery. Tyron Smith, Lee, JAYLON, lve, McCoy, etc.