Do The Cowboys Have The Smarts?

GMO415

Reaction score
We all know Jerry prides himself on having an Ivy League HC in Jason. But how bright are the decision makers of this franchise? Other teams are bringing in the brightest minds to run their operations. What level are the Jones's?
MSEXPHWXKELZHQQ.20150604155857.0.jpg

CIWhitefish

Reaction score
Other sites are bringing the best does CZ have the smarts? See anyone can ask a question to provoke, doesn't mean it should be asked.

ShiningStar

Reaction score
is there progress

not a lot to say "we can get over the hump"

we were almost there, they revamped the D. Ok good. got as close as you did, and than revamp the WHOLE D. I would have waited another season before pulling that trigger. That was the year they did Garrett bad. Now, they revamped the D, brought in the future DC, lets not pretend anymore. Than the question becomes, whos the next HC and how will this effect or if you will cascade down to our coaches. That can blow things up for another 2 season.

Best case scenario, as i said to you let it stand for 3 years. Enough progress has not been made and in order to get that progress made, you have to forgo this season and put everything into place. Depth has to be considers, dropping Linehan has got to be consider, which way does the team go. I want them to go run heavy, use your TEs to block and impose our will on the D. Let Dak throw it around, see how the WR corp emerges. Implement the things you want to do this year to go into next year.

The team right now is mish mosh. If the D is good, the O is bad. If the O is good, who knows waht the ST will do, thats been a wild card, and your D is bad. This has got to be streamlined where both units play well together at the same. It happens a game here, a game there, but the whole team has got to be stream lined. Garrett cant get that together. He really has to.

Lets see how the 53 shapes up, and injuries will be the X factor. Things we want to see, the schemes installed, how does the D react to Richard. What does the O line do. These things have to be answered to get the team stream lined and workiing properly, or else you jsut run around fixing broken pipes while other pipes explode on you.

waving monkey

Reaction score
Star I agree. Garrett is charged with getting this team to function at a wining level.
I would have stopped and said the caveat being Fred went down but Looney looks capable.

I think the fortunes of the Cowboy may turn on the coaching skills of Paul Anderson. Notice
Looney made big improvements this off season. That's one take.

Garrett has two more seasons to get it done or JJones will let him walk.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
The Jone$ are brilliant. They continue building hype on an Iconic label with an average product generating more revenue than some of the most successful teams this era. I’d say the fans aren’t the smart ones.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
We all know Jerry prides himself on having an Ivy League HC in Jason. But how bright are the decision makers of this franchise? Other teams are bringing in the brightest minds to run their operations. What level are the Jones's?
MSEXPHWXKELZHQQ.20150604155857.0.jpg

No smarts whatsoever.
We win on guile and street smarts.

stilltheguru88

Reaction score
Garret is a good for football operations. The one thing he is missing is what Kris Richard has. They are a good combo.
Kris can do what Garrett can do plus some. He’s not wasting too much time behind an inferior football mind

GMO415

Reaction score
Star I agree. Garrett is charged with getting this team to function at a wining level.
I would have stopped and said the caveat being Fred went down but Looney looks capable.

I think the fortunes of the Cowboy may turn on the coaching skills of Paul Anderson. Notice
Looney made big improvements this off season. That's one take.

Garrett has two more seasons to get it done or JJones will let him walk.
Rumor is Sean Payton will leave when Bree's is gone in two years. Now it would be smart for the Joneses to bring him on.