Do the Cowboys know about this punt returner?Jayson Foster, Georgia Southern 4.32

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
ok guys, i am still searching the internet, etc, for sleeper picks that the cowboys might be able to get,

First, let me say, i love dexter jackson out of appl. state, as our punt returner, but he might go before we can get him, how about this guy, has anyone seen him and can give info on him to let the cowboys know and scout him before the draft;

Running back/receiver/returner/quarterback/holder Jayson Foster, Georgia Southern, 5-9, 170 pounds, 4.32 time in the 40. Shhh. Don't tell anybody. This guy's name doesn't even show up in a lot of draft books, Didinger said. But ... "to me, he has the potential to be the most exciting player out of the bunch." Didinger envisions this undersized but "lightning-fast" athlete as "a wonderful wild card player." As a quarterback - yes, quarterback - last season, he rushed for 1,844 yards and 24 touchdowns. OK, he's not going to be an NFL QB, but he's "electrifying," with "tremendous acceleration," and on one 60-yard touchdown run made everyone miss so badly he was hardly touched, Didinger said. Note to the Eagles: Foster was also a threat as a place holder, because he'd run with the ball or throw it. So if used creatively at receiver and maybe running back, as well on as special teams, he could be a dandy asset. If people aren't impressed that he also won the Walter Payton Award as the nation's best small-college player, recall a few other winners: Steve McNair, Tony Romo and the Eagles' Brian Westbrook.

ThatsmyQB

Benched
Reaction score
i love dexter jackson out of appl. state, as our punt returner, but he might go before we can get him

He's not a 1st round pick, so if we want him we can get him, I don't know what yuou mean by this!
I LOVE Jackson and if he's there in round 3 I'd JUMP ALL OVER HIM!
If we get Pacman, I don't think we'll be trying to draft a Skyler Green type return man, although Dexter Jackson is more than that and would be a great weapon in the slot, I have us taking Manningham in round 2 if he falls as he'd be a perfect slot guy and great value at that point in the draft!

Give me
R.B. Jonathan Stewart
W.R. James Hardy
W.R. Mario Manningham

With our top 3 picks and our offense would be SET for Romo's career and would make our offense unstoppable, then use our 3rd and 4th rounders on a C.B. and Safety and our 5th rounder on Pacman and we'd be set for a superbowl run BIGTIME!