Do the Cowboys Want to Get Hooker?

star-ving

Reaction score
BaggyCaringFieldmouse-size_restricted.gif

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Have you seen the list of CBs we have? It's better to convert one or two of them to safety rather than going hooker shopping.

joshjwp

Reaction score
I've been saying this. I think I prefer Hooker over Adam's because he would require less trade capital and also less money to resign.

Established1971

fiveandcounting
Reaction score
There is a Hooker available out of OSU by way of Indianapolis. Malik Hooker the former 1st round 15th pick FS by the Colts was not given a 5th year option. He has loads of ability but has been injured playing in 33 of 48 games. But his worst injury is 2 years behind him and for his brief 3 years he is only 1 interception behind Jeff Heath six year career with 7 picks in 3 years and Hooker had 10 pass defended in 3 years. Only Jamal Adams was ranked higher than Hooker out the draft and Hooker was the better athlete before injury. But turnovers are the tricks of his trade turning 7 pick tricks his senior year at OSU. That was more 2 more turnover tricks than Jamal Adams entire college career at LSU playing 3 years versus Hooker's 1 year as a starter (2 years total). So this Hooker has not been used up playing 2 years at OSU and 2 1/2 in Indy.

He is a Mike Downs type FS that is 6-1-215 and has hands like a WR. The Colts were trying to move him before the draft. But with COVID 19 many teams cannot do workouts on FA players.

I think the Cowboys should get this Hooker known to bait, steal, and pick up passer byes.
no thats Robert Kraft...oh wait, I thought you said "a" hooker, sorry

Knotamus

Reaction score
I’m out on Hooker.. I’d honestly rather roll with Ha Ha Clinton-Dix and Xavier Woods.

Not to mention.. If the rumors are real.. I truly believe Chido Awuzie will ball out at Safety. I believe he will surprise folks how much better he’ll look when his able to play looking forward at the QB. I personally believe he’ll make it hard to let him just walk next season.

Long story short.. I’d rather have DE insurance.

cern

Reaction score
I’m out on Hooker.. I’d honestly rather roll with Ha Ha Clinton-Dix and Xavier Woods.

Not to mention.. If the rumors are real.. I truly believe Chido Awuzie will ball out at Safety. I believe he will surprise folks how much better he’ll look when his able to play looking forward at the QB. I personally believe he’ll make it hard to let him just walk next season.

Long story short.. I’d rather have DE insurance.
I agree keeping the ball in front of chido will be a big help.

cowboyec

Reaction score
him and Hassan Riddick or Takk McKinley.
would love to see'm in ☆.

Reactions: BAT