Do the Pistons have a shot?

TruBlueCowboy

Reaction score
And the Pistons continue to roll. I can't believe my Spurs blew that 2-0 lead now that I watch L.A. fall apart in this series. A lot of media members joked that the last thing the NBA wanted was San Antonio vs. Detroit because they were the two best defenses. Well, a lot of good it did putting L.A. in the series. They've certainly made it exciting. :rolleyes:

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
TruBlueCowboy said:
And the Pistons continue to roll. I can't believe my Spurs blew that 2-0 lead now that I watch L.A. fall apart in this series. A lot of media members joked that the last thing the NBA wanted was San Antonio vs. Detroit because they were the two best defenses. Well, a lot of good it did putting L.A. in the series. They've certainly made it exciting. :rolleyes:

I had predicted a Spurs/Pistons matchup before the playoffs started, and IMO I still feel that that would have been a more competitive matchup. (Of Course I thought the Lakers would have dominated, not the other way around. :p )

I have a very good feeling the Pistons are going to close it out tonight

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Maybe this thread should have been given the title..."Do the lakers have a shot" :D

Jimz31

The Sarcastic One
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
Maybe this thread should have been given the title..."Do the lakers have a shot" :D

How true that is.

The Lakers were outplayed in EVERY game, including the one that it took them overtime to win.

The copy-cats will play the same way whenever they play the Lakers, but I also think that the Lakers will look very different next year.