Do the right thing Jerry today

Kumala808

Reaction score
Nuff about Garrett It's the players! Overpaid bunch of glamour boy . You play a sport for a jo . Do your damn job with prid . We see none of it from this team

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
There was a time that I might have agreed with you.
But 2016 changed that.

Garrett kicked Romo to the curb like yesterday's garbage because the thought he had found himself a shiny new toy that would save his existence and make him look like a genius. That shiny new toy is part of the reason he's about to get kicked to the curb himself.

What goes around, sooner or later, always comes around.

As tough as it probably is to watch for Garrett's family and supporters, he's getting treated exactly the same way that he has treated others.
He's not "the" problem, but he's certainly a portion of it. It's a business. He's a big boy. It is what it is.
Romos back knocked Romo to the curb.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
A new coach would have 17 days to turn the ship around to get 2 wins and get in the playoffs.

Rams don't matter next week. If someone would take it right now - Meyer - give it to them!
What do you expect in 17 days? New schemes and coaches and culture? That’s not remotely a reasonable expectation. A new coach would have very little ability to change anything in 17 days.

ChronicCowboy

Reaction score
Jason’s contract is up. Jerry doesn’t have to fire Jason and he obviously is incapable of doing so.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
I was hoping jerry had come down during the bears game and took the headset from him and sent him to the locker room. oh well, maybe it will happen against the rams.

Last edited:

nobody

Reaction score
Maybe you think you're doing him a favor by letting him finish out the season.
Maybe your replacement is ready to move yet.
The bottom line, Jason deserves better, he's a Cowboy.
I'm felt bad for him last night standing there, he looked like a humiliated statue.
Cut him loose so he can try to get on somewhere else, anybody else you put in the position will not do any worse.

.Do the right thing Jerry.

The real right thing is for Jerry to step down, hire a real GM, and let that new GM make the football decisions. Just cutting Jason loose is only partly the right thing. But Garrett made his bed with his coaching philosophy.

KB1122

Reaction score
Jason has had 1 losing season here. We've won the division 3 of the last 5 years, going 13-3, 12-4 and 10-6. We finished second in a fourth. We still might win it this year. I think it's time to make a move, because he hasn't figured out a way to get us to the next step. But I think Cowboys fans are kidding themselves about how bad his tenure has been. It's foolish to think that there isn't a real risk of a downside.

aikemirv

Reaction score
What do you expect in 17 days? New schemes and coaches and culture? That’s not remotely a reasonable expectation. A new coach would have very little ability to change anything in 17 days.
My expectation is nothing worse than what we have and a winning attitude

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
One of the existing coaches that are already immersed in and part of the current mess?
The seasons over, so get Garrett out of here. For one thing I'd like to see the effect on Moore and the offense.
Maybe Moore is better without Jason, maybe Richard's runs the defense different. It may help the new coach decide who if anyone he wants to keep.
At this point I'd let Rod run it for 3 games.

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Jason has had 1 losing season here. We've won the division 3 of the last 5 years, going 13-3, 12-4 and 10-6. We finished second in a fourth. We still might win it this year. I think it's time to make a move, because he hasn't figured out a way to get us to the next step. But I think Cowboys fans are kidding themselves about how bad his tenure has been. It's foolish to think that there isn't a real risk of a downside.
Yeah but Jasons teams have always performed well below their talent level.
When we do arrive at the playoffs we are woefully out coached

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
Maybe you think you're doing him a favor by letting him finish out the season.
Maybe your replacement is ready to move yet.
The bottom line, Jason deserves better, he's a Cowboy.
I'm felt bad for him last night standing there, he looked like a humiliated statue.
Cut him loose so he can try to get on somewhere else, anybody else you put in the position will not do any worse.

.Do the right thing Jerry.

No one behind Garrett deserves to be intern HC.

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
No one behind Garrett deserves to be intern HC.
Agreed but I cannot take another performance like the Bears. Also I'd like to see if Moore changes any without Garrett over his shoulder.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The seasons over, so get Garrett out of here. For one thing I'd like to see the effect on Moore and the offense.
Maybe Moore is better without Jason, maybe Richard's runs the defense different. It may help the new coach decide who if anyone he wants to keep.
At this point I'd let Rod run it for 3 games.
. I don’t see the point. Nothing can be revamped after 13 games, and it would create what may be an artificial candidate for the full time HC and may even tempt Jerry to promote from within, which would be a bad idea.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
My expectation is nothing worse than what we have and a winning attitude
Again, making a change to maintain more of what we have doesn’t make much sense. And attitudes can’t be changed much 13 games into the season. The better chance to change is starting fresh with a new year and new coach, not saddling a new coach with having to start his time with the team working within the confines of this year’s mess

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
There was a time that I might have agreed with you.
But 2016 changed that.

Garrett kicked Romo to the curb like yesterday's garbage because the thought he had found himself a shiny new toy that would save his existence and make him look like a genius. That shiny new toy is part of the reason he's about to get kicked to the curb himself.

What goes around, sooner or later, always comes around.

As tough as it probably is to watch for Garrett's family and supporters, he's getting treated exactly the same way that he has treated others.
He's not "the" problem, but he's certainly a portion of it. It's a business. He's a big boy. It is what it is.
And there it is. Finally admits what we've always said and known.

You Romoholics have ruined this forum for the past 4 seasons. Sad bunch. Uhhh, hello, numero 9's body was a broken mess that couldn't stay healthy anymore. Jerry and Jason did him a huge favor by not letting him play again in 2016. Accept it and move on already.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
I would have fired him in 2012.
3iqnop.jpg
https://imgflip.com/memegenerator