Do we beat the Eagles or collapse?

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
It is just like how we do business to beat the Eagles.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I’ll be very curious to see how we play them. They are difficult to run on but have one of the worst pass defenses in the league......I’ll keep my thoughts to myself.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
History tells us that with the lone exception in 2015 when Romo went down for season Garrett has us fighting until the final week.

Ring6

StarSchema
Reaction score
yes...cause they've been such a big help the last three weeks..

That’s what I’m saying ... odds are the fools screw it up in our favor... more likely than us winning on execution and play calling

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Doesn't have to be only those two options. The way Philly is playing, even if they win they aren't going to keep the Division lead out of reach for very long.
Right..

3-4 doesn’t knock out either team. NFC Least is worse division in conference. 9-10 wins takes division with brutal schedules coming up.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I don't think we're at that point yet. We could lose to the Eagles, falling to 3-4 and still be viable for a few weeks.

We come back after the bye with Giants and then might be able to get by the Vikings and Lions (although those are toss-ups at best). If that happens, we're 6-4 going into games against the Patriots, Bills and Bears.

At this point, I think we're still an 8-8 team and might not be eliminated from the playoff race until our December game against the Eagles.
That’s a realistic outlook. 9 wins could take the NFC Least, worse division this year in conference.

FTWayne

Reaction score
we beat the eagles and were super bowl bound baby!! a few weeks later, season is over. "when we going to fire Garrett".

Asklesko

Reaction score
Probably collapse. Lots of injuries, a ton of malaise and Garrett-fatigue, and Garrett is still HC.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score

kevm3

Reaction score
Garrett knows how to step it up when he's on the hot seat so we'll win this one

J_Allen

Reaction score
Hopefully we collapse. The sooner we can get rid of Garrett and start something new the better.

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
They've looked better than Dallas so far. I have no idea what will happen this game tbh.

Redline360

Reaction score
I have a feeling the defense is finally going to play like they did last year besides the dreaded rams game. Pretty sure they recognize this is a make or break game for them.

If not there better be some big changes during the bye week.

morat1959

Reaction score
There is no question the Eagles game is a defining game in the season. You either bounce back strong and right the ship or we sink completely.

I personally have zero faith in the coaching staff and honestly I believe we will lose. I pray that I'm wrong. But if we lose maybe Jerry might pull the trigger on his pet cat.
It doesn’t matter if we win the game.

Blue&Silver

Reaction score
There is no question the Eagles game is a defining game in the season. You either bounce back strong and right the ship or we sink completely.

I personally have zero faith in the coaching staff and honestly I believe we will lose. I pray that I'm wrong. But if we lose maybe Jerry might pull the trigger on his pet cat.
We will win this game, and lose in Philly. I don't think it's a defining game because both teams are going to lose plenty of games this year, and I don't see Washington and Giants being good enough to right their ships. It's a 2 dog race.

Xeven

Reaction score
I’m betting on the Eagles. Garret lost the team.

GMO415

Reaction score
giphy.gif

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

I can guarantee this. This team will fight with its back against the wall. In spite of everything.