Do we bring Coleman up from pract squad or resign Keion Lattimore

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
Ok now with the toe pinkie injury to barber do we bring up coleman from practice squad or resign lattimore?

Dcowboy84

Reaction score
all that is certain is we will for sure be bringing another back in

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
Don't you think if we thought Lattimore was any good, we'd at least have put him on the practice squad?

BTW... We might want to be sure Barber is out for next week.

Thomas82

Reaction score
Chocolate Lab;2447565 said:
Don't you think if we thought Lattimore was any good, we'd at least have put him on the practice squad?

BTW... We might want to be sure Barber is out for next week.

Knowing him, he won't be.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
We need someone with experience who can block. Otherwise Pittsburg will make us pay for not having a RB who can block.

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
Coleman is the obvious answer if Barber can't go. Why anyone would think we would bring in anyone else is beyond me.

cowboyz

Reaction score
coleman is a little guy though.

they could steal a practice squad guy

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
cowboyz;2447676 said:
coleman is a little guy though.

they could steal a practice squad guy

Why the hell would you bring in someone that has no knowledge of the offense with only 4 weeks to go in the regular season when you have a RB that has been in the system and obviously is trusted enough by the staff to be kept around?

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
HomeOfLegends;2447687 said:
Why the hell would you bring in someone that has no knowledge of the offense with only 4 weeks to go in the regular season when you have a RB that has been in the system and obviously is trusted enough by the staff to be kept around?

Nothing against Coleman. But I have a problem with putting a rookie back there to protect Romo. They may have to trust Curtis or use Witten some if they have to have max pass protect. MB can likely do that injured though so we can't get too far ahead of ourselves.

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
I like Keon Lattimore. He showed a lot of speed and power. But since Coleman has been on the team all year, you have to go with him.

links18

Reaction score
We should have kept Lattimore over Coleman on the PS, but that said--how key was drafting Choice? :bow:

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
Thomas82;2447552 said:
Joe Buck said that we should sign Shaun Alexander.

Joe Buck also said we lost the Thanksgiving Day game against the Packers when Garrett started for Troy. He had to be corrected on that later in the game.

mrla

A Passion for the Star
Reaction score
Thomas82;2447552 said:
Joe Buck said that we should sign Shaun Alexander.

Shaun Alexander is so slow he can't get out of his own way!