Do we call up another RB this weekend due to the weather?

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I'm hearing it's supposed to be windy this weekend, you can't expect the passing game to as great in these conditions. With that said, do we plan to run the ball more and possibly call up Davis just in case? Please give your thoughts, or do we go with who we have??

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
I'm hearing it's supposed to be windy this weekend, you can't expect the passing game to as great in these conditions. With that said, do we plan to run the ball more and possibly call up Davis just in case? Please give your thoughts, or do we go with who we have??
hopefully we run the ball more. like to see more of dowdle and pollard, with some runs by turpin and CD, just to keep them on their toes. in these conditions expect big games from Fergi and CD

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Not gonna lie, I've been nervous about the backfield all season. It's working fine, I just worry about a decent reserve.

calicowboy54

Reaction score
Honestly we just need to use Hunter in this weather. he's a Cold weather running back. power I and up the middle wear them out and spring pollard and Dowdel on the longer runs. If hunter Averages 2.1 yards a carry i dont care its cold use him to bang them up.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Honestly we just need to use Hunter in this weather. he's a Cold weather running back. power I and up the middle wear them out and spring pollard and Dowdel on the longer runs. If hunter Averages 2.1 yards a carry i dont care its cold use him to bang them up.
I think you guys are overblowing this "weather". Last I saw it was supposed to be 45 degrees.

Mac_MaloneV1

Reaction score
This is a good way to lose a game lol

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I am more concerned with the wind, though not supposed to be that bad, affecting Aubrey and FG's. More so than their ground game.
Plus it may be time to get Leupke more involved.

Mid to high 40's, no rain, and a slight wind. I will take those conditions considering what it could have been. Especially seeing it when the schedule 1st came out.

Now if the game at Washington is meaningful in January at Washington, then would that be an issue. Too far away for that though.

Mac_MaloneV1

Reaction score
After winning their last game due to Henry averaging 2 YPC. Emmit used to average 2-3 yds/carry for the first half frequently. Wears down the D.
Lol no. They won when they stopped trying to run the ball.

Like this can't be serious

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Do we call up another RB this weekend due to the weather?​

Nathan-Fillion-reaction-gif.gif