Do we call up another RB this weekend due to the weather?

quickccc

Reaction score
I'm hearing it's supposed to be windy this weekend, you can't expect the passing game to as great in these conditions. With that said, do we plan to run the ball more and possibly call up Davis just in case? Please give your thoughts, or do we go with who we have??
You're gonna call a RB up because of a breeze ..?

........ Geeeez ! :facepalm:

CCBoy

Reaction score
There are just too many other needs unless a dynamic for this game is wanted.

J-man

Reaction score
Sorry, but if we had a RB that could make a difference he wouldn't be inactive and need us to call him up in the first place. I like Deuce, but he isn't the answer at back up RB. He's basically a back up gadget guy if Turpin goes down.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Cloudy with scattered showers for the afternoon. 50° high with 10-20 mph. That's what my Weather Channel app is showing right now. (Thursday 9:24 a.m.)

Buffalocowboy

Reaction score
forecast changed to rain yesterday, not sure of timing , weatherman said expect rain for game

Proof

Reaction score
calling up an additional running back because it's windy is a new one.

817Gill

Reaction score
Lol no. They won when they stopped trying to run the ball.

Like this can't be serious
Too many old school football dudes on this forum man. You pass to win, no team has won a SB behind a running back in years.

Obviously you have to be able to run and not be 1 dimensional, but acting like you need to sink resources and schematics into being a dominant run team is actually funny. Get with the damn times lol.

Plus if it was so important, why are RB salaries in turmoil lol. Typically when you’re valuable you’re paid well, and paid cheap when not. Simple Econ.