do we draft onlinemen early this year?

triplets92

Reaction score
I think it's safe to say that our big weakness is the oline and I know that's something Jerry has avoided in past drafts so do you think maybe like 2nd rd goes to a replacement to hopefully take Adams job? I know Adams is a great tackle when he wants to be but for the last few years I watched him put us in horrible positions on the field and I personally would like to see him compete for his job. any thoughts?

garyv

Reaction score
Yes Yes Yes should have last year rather than a Jason Williams 4th Rounder we took in the 2nd Round. Stay where your at and take the Best Player on the Board. But where we will be picking I like OL

brickman

Reaction score
triplets92;3244395 said:
I think it's safe to say that our big weakness is the oline and I know that's something Jerry has avoided in past drafts so do you think maybe like 2nd rd goes to a replacement to hopefully take Adams job? I know Adams is a great tackle when he wants to be but for the last few years I watched him put us in horrible positions on the field and I personally would like to see him compete for his job. any thoughts?

I think we keep Flozell for at least another year and try to draft & groom his replacement. A rookie stepping in for him is going to have to be a very talented, special player or I think we regress. Left tackle (QB blind side) is pretty darn important.

reddyuta

Reaction score
yes.we can keep flozell but that should not stop us from trying very hard to land a top LT in the draft-whatever it takes.

baj1dallas

Reaction score
I don't think we have to focus on it. We've been drafting OL for years now and some of these guys you would think might be ready to take over for at least Kosier, and Free looks like he may be able to take over for Flo in 2 seasons.