Do we have a chance at the playoffs?

Jusl89

Reaction score
Still just in disbelief that we lost that. Is this it? Is it over?

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
Yes, we have a pretty good chance to make the playoffs even if we lose to the Giants.

bayeslife

187beatdown
Reaction score
Aftering being all calmed down now.

I think we win the next three.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
We have to win 2 of the next 3 games at minimum to get in.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Oy.

I wonder sometimes if people just don't follow the game.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
theogt;2471869 said:
Yes, we have a pretty good chance to make the playoffs even if we lose to the Giants.

I just question what we will do once we get there if we don't finish this season strong.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
CATCH17;2471904 said:
I just question what we will do once we get there if we don't finish this season strong.
If we lose to the Giants and win the next two, we'd be on a winning streak going into the playoffs.

Batman

Reaction score
187beatdown;2471884 said:
Aftering being all calmed down now.

I think we win the next three.

The Giants game Romo will choke in that game like he does any big game, but our defense will keep it real close but it will not be enough.

The Ravens game we should probably win this one in spite of Romo.

The Eagles game, the Eagles are looking very dangerous right now. If this last game comes down to either the Wild Card spot going to Philly or Dallas, then I have to expect Philly to win that game. It will be a big game so I expect Romo to choke like he always does in big games.

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
Jusl89;2471866 said:
Still just in disbelief that we lost that. Is this it? Is it over?

No. Not at all.

If the playoffs started today, Dallas would be in as the sixth seed. However, if you had asked about our potential or effectiveness in the playoffs, the answer would be less certain.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Batman;2471914 said:
The Giants game Romo will choke in that game like he does any big game, but our defense will keep it real close but it will not be enough.

The Ravens game we should probably win this one in spite of Romo.

The Eagles game, the Eagles are looking very dangerous right now. If this last game comes down to either the Wild Card spot going to Philly or Dallas, then I have to expect Philly to win that game. It will be a big game so I expect Romo to choke like he always does in big games.
You're a broken record. Everyone gets it. You're upset at Tony. Vegas put the odds of you talking about any other subject at 100 to 1.

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
Hostile;2471926 said:
You're a broken record. Everyone gets it. You're upset at Tony. Vegas put the odds of you talking about any other subject at 100 to 1.

If we could only be so lucky that Romo was our only reason for losing this game...

Romo is not the problem.