do we have anymore picks to trade?

MONT17

Reaction score
Watchin these teams 2day I'm sure Jerry is kicking himself. Too bad the trade deadline passed without much of a change outside of a big name. Jerry has the checkbook ready to get these guys over the hump in 09! Jerry, will own freeagency in the offseason, and training camp trades u know Jerry will pull off a dooooozie! This team will have so much talent, I'm not even goin to bring up coachin because it will not matter. U better get ur PSLs b4 they r soldout!

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
MONT17;2409035 said:
Watchin these teams 2day I'm sure Jerry is kicking himself. Too bad the trade deadline passed without much of a change outside of a big name. Jerry has the checkbook ready to get these guys over the hump in 09! Jerry, will own freeagency in the offseason, and training camp trades u know Jerry will pull off a dooooozie! This team will have so much talent, I'm not even goin to bring up coachin because it will not matter. U better get ur PSLs b4 they r soldout!
heard it before. since most of our talent is just plain stupid we need good coaches. the only thing I would want jerry to get out of free agency is either a solid ILB or a massive NT.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
Coakleys Dad;2409049 said:
albert haynesworth
NO!!!!!!!! the guy stomped our centers head and is a headcase. another superstar please:rolleyes:

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Haynesworth may get resigned this year. He should anyway. He anchors the Titans defense. I agree. I was so disgusted at what he did with Gurode that I want no part of him even though he's the best nose tackle in the league. No thank you.

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
peplaw06;2409113 said:
What's the point of this thread again?

Not sure, but I AM sure that if you're a Cowboys fan that frequents this forum often enough to have accumulated 2,000+ posts....you should know that we have more picks to trade. Then again, I've often thought that people that have enough money to purchase a computer would generally be intelligent enough to convey simply ideas clearly...and I'm obviously wrong about that.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
we already traded half of 2009 draft away.

Probably trade the rest for a Texas kid. Hook him

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
Nors;2409148 said:
we already traded half of 2009 draft away.

Probably trade the rest for a Texas kid. Hook him

Your math sucks as bad as your scouting.

Reaction score
MONT17;2409035 said:

Please dont waste our time with such worthless threads, ---PLEASE. Cowboys have talent now and squander it on laziness, camp cupcakes, bad coaching and a meddling owner. Thank you

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
tomson75;2409149 said:
Your math sucks as bad as your scouting.

1st , 3rd and a 6th gonzo

hook more - and trade away the rest
:laugh2:

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
Nors;2409165 said:
1st , 3rd and a 6th gonzo

hook more - and trade away the rest
:laugh2:

It's pretty telling that you apparently don't care that you're incapable of applying basic arithmetic to everyday life. We already know how poor of a student you are in basic comprehension. Laugh away dummy.

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
we did not trade half of our draft picks,

now we did trade 2 of our top picks, that is true, the 1st & 3rd pick

but the cowboys have 2, 3, 4, 4, 5, 5, 6, 7, 7
and we should have 2 to 3 compensation picks, so more than enough if you do your homework on draft picks, to get some players that can help us

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
as far as trades, yes i think the cowboys will make some trades during draft time and preseason;

this is whom i think might get traded;
crayton, since we have roy williams now, along with austin, stanback, hurd
bobby carpenter, parcells still wants him
mcquistan, he hasnt played and parcells still wants him
tony curtis during preseason, why, i think rodney hannah will come on finally in preseason and offeseason workouts, allowing the cowboys to trade curtis

that should get you a few more draft picks along with what the cowboys already have

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
finally, hostile is reporting or said that the cowboys have tried to get beck, why? because jason garrett was there with him;

now with garrett he hasnt done that much this year, and there are some top QBs coming out in the draft next year, and beck is like 27 now, i would rather draft a QB say in 3rd to 5th round

there are possibly 6 qbs that might be drafted next year in the draft next year, and 2 to 4 in 2nd round on down, so the cowboys should be able to get a good sleeper and groom him to take over for romo eventually

remember romo is 27 too or 26, i forgot which, but romo has to me, like 5 to 6 good years left, so we do need to groom a young qb

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The Cowboys aren't going to trade themselves out of this mess.

The "fix" is going to have to come from within.

And if not-- then they deserve to lose.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
cowboyjoe;2409251 said:
remember romo is 27 too or 26, i forgot which, but romo has to me, like 5 to 6 good years left, so we do need to groom a young qb
He is 28 already:

Born: Apr 21, 1980

But he has more than 5 or 6 good years left.

Also, we should be grooming a young QB every year.