Do Y'all Think Jerry Jones Is An Alcoholic?

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He has enough money to buy a liver whenever he needs one. And enough cash to buy the top slot on the transplant waiting list.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I think Jethro as I call him named after the Beverly Hillbillies is a lot of things but an alcoholic by definition is probably not one of them.

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
We'd be better off if he just drank himself into oblivion. If we always have to depend on getting lucky we will always travel the long road to no where.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
I think he's pickled.:D
possibly - but in that state you may as well be dead.

i pushed it to the limit myself and somehow was fortunate enough to get a chance to back away from the cliff. so when people wonder if he gets drunk every night i can honestly say no or he'd be dead by now.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Well Jerry commented on Zeke being in a legal store ....... so why cant we comment on Jerry and his drunken shenanigans.

Hey zrin,

How have you been?

Off the top of my head, I would say that because Jerry is paying Zeke, he has a bit of latitude in matters such as this. Is your intention that we pay Jerry's Salary?

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Hey zrin,

How have you been?

Off the top of my head, I would say that because Jerry is paying Zeke, he has a bit of latitude in matters such as this. Is your intention that we pay Jerry's Salary?

Well yes ... the fans are where he gets his money from.

And I have been pretty good ....... hope you have been as well.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Well yes ... the fans are where he gets his money from.

And I have been pretty good ....... hope you have been as well.

I have been pretty good as well.

The fans are part of where he gets his money, that's true but we do not employ him. We buy a product from him and in turn, he receives money. That's very different then being an employee or employer. We are under no obligation to watch the Cowboys or buy merchandise.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Obviously he loves his scotch, but anybody know if he gets drunk every night? or even is drunk all the time? Just wonderin, Helman was talkin on today's "On air" podcast about how he tried to order some johnny blue at the media party last night, and the bartender told him they only had a lil left, and had to save it for "the boss" lol....
Technically, Yes, but he functions better than most sober people as a businessman.

Now that I think about it, I might take up drinking. If somebody can get Jerry's drinking schedule, I'll just follow it and see if I start making millions.

nobody

Reaction score
possibly - but in that state you may as well be dead.

i pushed it to the limit myself and somehow was fortunate enough to get a chance to back away from the cliff. so when people wonder if he gets drunk every night i can honestly say no or he'd be dead by now.

Ozzy Osbourne is pickled and has been for ages and has been okay. Maybe Jerry is that sort of pickled.

strollinruss

Reaction score
who cares if he is a drunk? As long as he keeps doing a great job and.....oh wait a minute.

All kidding aside, he knows how to make a dollar.

strollinruss

Reaction score
you can do that to a limit. it's getting trashed every night that will kill you.
Yup, I got someone on my team right now with a bleeding ulcer. I know it's from boozing it up. Love the guy but he's in bad shape for early 40s.