Do you as a fan want Gilbert or Dalton to start the next game?

DandyDon52

Reaction score
I for one want Gilbert to start, it would be more interesting and fun, whether they win or lose.
With Dalton, just hard to get up for that at all. And it wont be fun to watch at all.

So just wondering if anyone else wants Gilbert to start, and did he make the game more fun and exciting to watch for you?
I cant do a poll, so maybe someone else could do that.

75boyz

Reaction score
I for one want Gilbert to start, it would be more interesting and fun, whether they win or lose.
With Dalton, just hard to get up for that at all. And it wont be fun to watch at all.

So just wondering if anyone else wants Gilbert to start, and did he make the game more fun and exciting to watch for you?

Neither, it's all bout da Nooch, man. Lol :)

Swanny

Reaction score

Nooch guarantee a loss

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Because I am old fashioned and loyal I want Dalton to get one more chance to steer the ship. But he needs to know going in that no more of this < 200 yards passing with 2 turnovers and no TDs. That aint gonna cut it. If he's gonna do that then I'm putting one of the kids in and never looking back. If Dalton looks like crap again I go back to Gilbert.. win as many games as possible is always going to be my goal. Yall can scream tank tank tank till the cows come home.. I aint never goin there witcha.

CowboysDrew

Reaction score
Either DiNucci or Rush.

I think Gilbert is solid. I don't like to judge on one game, but that one game looked very good. Right now I think he's your backup. He can do that against the Steelers he can do it against other teams. It's the old coaching adage, you show me you can make a few great plays, I can coach you to make more.

So, yeah, lets see what Rush can do. This is preseason, experiment, play your guys. Or else see if you can at least start to polish DiNucci. Not sure you can, but find out.

Absolutely don't start Dalton, which is what they'll do. The guy is a known quantity and that quantity has lost quality due to father time. He was never as great as some felt anyway. There's simply no point in a lost season.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score

Gilbert.

I never wanted Howdy Doody in the first place and he's done nothing to change my mind.

cowboyec

Reaction score
Because I am old fashioned and loyal I want Dalton to get one more chance to steer the ship. But he needs to know going in that no more of this < 200 yards passing with 2 turnovers and no TDs. That aint gonna cut it. If he's gonna do that then I'm putting one of the kids in and never looking back. If Dalton looks like crap again I go back to Gilbert.. win as many games as possible is always going to be my goal. Yall can scream tank tank tank till the cows come home.. I aint never goin there witcha.
agreed.
and i actually think Gilbert gives us the best chance...but Dalton is the vet so i get it.
Gilbert's arm just looks so much better than #14.

MikeB80

Reaction score
i saw quincy carter on cbs11 a few weeks fresh out of rehab talking about how if he didnt have a coke problem he would have been Tony Romo since he was just as good as he was.

So i think they should bring back quincy and let him play.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
i saw quincy carter on cbs11 a few weeks fresh out of rehab talking about how if he didnt have a coke problem he would have been Tony Romo since he was just as good as he was.

So i think they should bring back quincy and let him play.
LMAO.. Quincy actually had more physical talent than Romo ever did.. but he wasn't the sharpest tool in the shed so I don't think he ever would have scaled the heights Romo did. Physical tools will only get you so far in the NFL. At some point you have to be able to think the game at a high level..

OGCowboy

Reaction score
Anybody but Dalton. He won’t be here next year. No future with him. Besides, after the cheap shot on Red and nobody having his back...I wouldn’t want to be back out with this crew if I was him. Red may get shanked next time while his “homies” watch. Lol.
It’s a no brainer...Roll with some of the young vattos...see what ya may have for the future be it backup or whatever.....
Puro Cowboys