Do you collect anything?

nobody

Reaction score
LOL No idea. The original ones. The stick figure ones.
That's the Kenner ones. :) The originals. I used to have the very first ones only available by mail order before they came out in stores. Then after they came out in stores, special ones were available later by mail order, like Boba Fett (after ESB).

Streifenkarl

Reaction score
I used to collect PC Games boxes. But mainly because I actually played them and they came in nice boxes back in the 90s. Then I met a guy on a computer fair some day who for whatever reason wanted to buy them all. Sold them for like 2.000€ back in 2005 or so. I was at University anyway so didn't have any room for them anymore. Since then I never collected anything else.

catiii

Reaction score
Still got my collection of PS1 and PS2 games and the console. Kept Sega Genesis consoles and games as well. No room for more. The extra years, aches, pains, and grey hairs that I collect don't take up much room and they're all free. Oy vey..

jsb357

Reaction score
trivial things

1976 quarters
two dollar bills
silver dimes
50 cent pieces

oh and keys
keys of any type
i never throw a key away

Big_D

Reaction score
trivial things

1976 quarters
two dollar bills
silver dimes
50 cent pieces

oh and keys
keys of any type
i never throw a key away
I always check dates on quarters and keep a few different ones. In the 60's I come across 1965 a lot, but the rest of the decade not so much. I also have a bunch of keys and can't seem to throw away for no apparent reason. lol

Montanalo

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I have a collection of WW2 propaganda posters - for example, Rosie the Riveter.

I only have a few authentic posters, the rest are reproductions. I have a number of similar posters from the same period from France, Germany and the USSR. It is really interesting how thoroughly interchangeable the messages are regardless the country.

Now, if you ask my wife, she would tell you I have an expansive collection of cordless power tools and scuba diving equipment.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
trivial things

1976 quarters
two dollar bills
silver dimes
50 cent pieces

oh and keys
keys of any type
i never throw a key away
I have a bizarre old key collection too. No idea what most of them were for, and why I keep them. Just the fear that one day I'll try to open something that needs it.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
I have a collection of WW2 propaganda posters - for example, Rosie the Riveter.

I only have a few authentic posters, the rest are reproductions. I have a number of similar posters from the same period from France, Germany and the USSR. It is really interesting how thoroughly interchangeable the messages are regardless the country.

Now, if you ask my wife, she would tell you I have an expansive collection of cordless power tools and scuba diving equipment.
That's cool on the WW2 posters. In original post that was mod edited I had shown a firearm collection and talked about some of the cool collections I've seen in gun shows.

The WW2 prop collections were always fun to browse. Some of the German stuff was crazy. Old SS china dishes and all types of stuff.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
I used to collect PC Games boxes. But mainly because I actually played them and they came in nice boxes back in the 90s. Then I met a guy on a computer fair some day who for whatever reason wanted to buy them all. Sold them for like 2.000€ back in 2005 or so. I was at University anyway so didn't have any room for them anymore. Since then I never collected anything else.
Starting to realize that a lot of old video game stuff is worth quite a bit. First it was the toys as a kid that I probably accidentally threw away a fortune, and now finding it was the video games as a teenager that I think I accidentally threw away another fortune.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
Antique typewriter collection
img-1834-edited_orig.jpg

Guiness Book World Records Coke Can Collection, some dude in Italy
davide_andreani_-_largest_collection_of_soda_cans_headliner_tcm25-358418.jpg

German Shepherd Collection (I'm working on one)
hausjuris_home-scaled.jpg

Cigar Collection (need help smoking it?)
A-humidor-full-of-medium-bodied-cigars.jpg

Stadium Seat Collector (before seats had personal waiters and leather plush)
me-collection-3.jpg