Do you draft a RB?

4lifecowboy

Reaction score
Ok, how many catches did Gallup have? 0? Hilton? 0. We need something dependable. Cee Dee will start to have injuries soon. I cringe when he gets tackled.

How many targets should be the question, replay show Dak forcing it to Cee Dee when others were better targets.

Pass2Run

Reaction score
I like several backs in this draft. Not really sold on the Bijan Robinson hype. I like the other Texas back better. Just getting started in my arm-chair evaluations, but I like Charbonet and Tucker as later round guys.

We also need a RB who can legitimately play a WR role, like Israel Abinikanda. I think you teach this guy how to run routes and play wide. He's shifty and you can also use him out of the backfield, obviously.

He's only 20 years old....Runs a 4.5, but plays much faster.

lukin2006

Reaction score
I'd invest heavily in the defence if Quinn is back. I'd just sign a cheap back in free agency. The only way we get to the promised land is with Bears D or Baltimore D...

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Zeke is done. I like Pollard but the money will be expensive. Who do you like as a RB in the draft?
Draft two players along with Davis in the first 5 rounds of the draft. Cut Zek and let Pollard go to free agency. I can almost guarantee by the end of the season rushing yards and touchdowns will be similar as long as we have Steele, Tyler, Martin and some games from Tyron on the offensive line.

Ring6

StarSchema
Reaction score
seems every year there's a RB that is the best we've seen in 10 years. the math just doesn't work!

don't draft a RB in the first.

Mr_437

Reaction score
Tank Bigsby (balanced)
Zach Evans (balanced)
Zach Charbonnet (power)
Kendre Miller (TCU) (power)
Tavion Thomas (Utah) (power)
Tijay Sharpe (Tulane) (playmaker)
Sean Tucker (balanced)
Chris Rodriguez Jr. (power)
Cameron Peoples (late round) (power)
Israel A. (PITT) (playmaker)
Devan Achane (TX A&M) (speed/playmaker)

I like something about all these RBs, and their not 1st round guys, heck maybe one or two make 2nd round.

I posted this in another thread, but it fits better on this one.

Sydla

Reaction score
Absolutely. I am looking for a TB in those middle rounds. Some guys I have my eye on - the kid from Tulane, McIntosh from UGA and Evans from Ole Miss.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Last year's #26 overall pick signed a 4-year deal worth $13,087,443.

Running back is one of the few positions you can get immediate value from even as rookies.

I would not blink twice drafting Robinson at #26 overall.

CrazyAg

Reaction score
I like Achane from A&M, just wish he was a little bigger. Wait until 3rd round for rb. First round would be OL, DL, LB.