Do you draft a RB?

tm1119

Reaction score
If we are going to stake claim on a 2nd/3rd round RB give me Tank Bigsby. Really like his ability to put his foot in the ground and get downhill with speed and power. Think he would have higher stock if he didn’t play on some bad Auburn teams. Their o-line often got dominated by better SEC competition which made Tank earn all of his yards- which he did by averaging 4.4 yards after contact…4th best in this draft class and 2nd in the SEC.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Would you trade up 4-5 spots to get him?
I would draft Bijan at #26 should he drop, but I’m not trading draft capital to move up.

We don’t spend in free agency so the draft is our only means of securing talent.

stinkface

Reaction score
One of the reason's Burroughs looks so great out there is because he has 3 stud wide receivers that are all big, strong and fast. While he often drops dimes, there are times he just throws up 50 50 balls, that turn into 80 20 balls because of the length of his wide outs. We have zero wide outs like that. I think we have to look DT, WO, RB and CB in the draft. We also shouldn't be afraid of signing a free agent or two. Reddick from the Eagles tore up the league this year and he is under a one year contract that he signed last spring.

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
Being at the end of the 1st round I have zero issue going RB. I actually like that idea a bit as you get the 5th year option, which doesn't force the issue of a contract extension after year 3. I'd be perfectly fine drafting a RB late first, getting 5 years out of them then letting them walk for the comp pick. Its going RB top of the round when their are plug and play pass rushers or OTs that I worry about.

CowboyChris

Reaction score
I havent began studying the draft, but I feel like we need an AJ Dillon, Devontae Williams type of RB, we should fully go to running back by commitee, kinda like what GB has in Jones and Dillon as an example

GuitarBytes

Reaction score
no, es mas importante la posicion de CB y la de OT, it is no longer viable to go for a RB in the first round since they are short lived,

calicowboy54

Reaction score
Zeke is done. I like Pollard but the money will be expensive. Who do you like as a RB in the draft?
yes, we need to draft 2 of them I'd prefer Bijan if he falls to us at 26 or Zac Evans in 2nd/3rd. and another Change of pace guy in middle rounds Like Eric Gray of OU. Honestly this Draft is going to be on offense IMO we need a WR, 2 RBs & OL we can plug holes in FA with Defense. I don't want another rookie CB starting we need experience and Rookie DT do not do good unless they are top 20 guys.

Hardline

Reaction score
Rochon Johnson? Not a lot of wiggle, but he moves the pile...might be one of the best pass blocking backs in the draft.
If Rochon Johnson wasn't playing behind Bijan Robinson he would be talked about more nationally. He's going to surprise people in the NFL.

doomsday808

Reaction score
I wouldn't tie the team down without knowing if Pollard is for sure 100% after his injury. Robinson is available, Yes. If not, later rounds and Free agency.

RogerDodger12

Reaction score
Besides Adrian Peterson and maybe Demarco Murray, Bijan is the best RB I have seen in the Big 12. Super special. I can’t imagine he will last to our pick.