Do you guys agree with ESPN???

Frozen700

Reaction score
i was just watching it....even tho they say it alot..they said the only thing we have to worry about..and the key to winning is just our O line....i agree we have everything else..we just need our oline to give romo time something theve done lately

bt they didnt make it sound so easy for the giants....even if the giants do block well...we a very athletic,physical.talented secondary

i cant wait 4 this game tho...i really cant wait 2 see wat gramatica gots..i feel better with him 4 some reason

lspain1

Reaction score
I really think the key to the game is stopping Tiki Barber. Everything revolves around that.

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
lspain1;1201294 said:
I really think the key to the game is stopping Tiki Barber. Everything revolves around that.

We keep Tiki in check and not allow any big plays ...we win.

Hailmary

Reaction score
Oline seems to be less of a worry b/c Romo can allude pressure and create positive yardage. We should still look for OL help early in the draft tho.

No one's stepped up at FS yet. I'm hoping BP's recent praise of Watkins will translate to better play on the field.

But the player that's been making me most uneasy is Henry. He's just been so inconsistent that past few games. If this trend continues, we may have to start Glenn in his place.

rexrobinson

Reaction score
You guys are right, Tiki is a tough running back and seems to know how to run on our defense. We manage to stop him and those sweeps they love to run then I think our pass defense will be very hard to throw on.

I have absoultly no worries about our offense and I almost encourage the Giants to rush Romo like they did Bledsoe during the last meeting.

The best thing IMO that Romo can do that Bledsoe never could was make a defense pay the price for blitzing.

A few of the Giants admitted all they were really doing was picking a spot 7 yards behind the center and no matter what was going on they would run to it and guess what Bledsoe was there everytime.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
lspain1;1201294 said:
I agree. With Eli struggling the Gmen will really lean on their running game. We need to shut that down very early and let them know we won't allow that to happen.

If we can get an early lead that will also help. As long as we are losing we will see a ton of Tiki. I'm still pretty confident about our chances tomorrow.

lspain1

Reaction score
Barber is a truly excellent running back....smart and tough. The game plan the Giants used against us in Dallas was a tribute to Coughlin's smarts...but relied on the intelligence of Tiki to execute. With Petitgout(sp?) out, I expect the Giants to run right (and swing pass right) all day long. Jacobs will run inside to keep our MLB's honest. They will also use that run inside/planned bounce outside to keep our outside LB's from closing inside. They'll throw to Shockey to keep Roy from supporting the run too closely. Their running (and swing pass) game matches up well with us, the best we've seen all this season.

We have a good chance to win because we are scoring more points.....NOT because they are playing poorly.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
lspain1;1201294 said:

tiki has a long history of torching us - agreed we need to stop him and go ahead and see what eli can do.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
We also need the refs to stop tackling Roy and no more cb blitzes that leave Watkins one on one with Burris.