1. Read the latest Dallas Cowboys news ..

Do you guys care who wins the championship games this weekend?

Discussion in 'NFL Zone' started by Reverend Conehead, Jan 13, 2020.

1. Reverend Conehead

Reverend Conehead Well-Known Member

6,171 Messages
    6,813 Likes Received
    I'm only moderately interested, but it would be kind of cool to have the same teams as Super Bowl 1 in the big game.

Furboy and Londonboy like this.
  2. atlantacowboy

atlantacowboy Well-Known Member

9,513 Messages
    12,961 Likes Received
    Naw..........I would like to see good games. I'm just bummed that SF or GB is going b/c I hate both franchises. So, I'm pulling for the AFC champ no matter what.

ghst187, gmb1, ShortRound131 and 8 others like this.
  3. Reverend Conehead

6,171 Messages
    6,813 Likes Received
    Yeah, it's either the Titans who have never won it or KC who hasn't won it since 1970, so I'm pulling for the AFC this year too.

4. INCowboysFan

INCowboysFan Well-Known Member

820 Messages
    901 Likes Received
    Titans fan for the rest of the season. Can't stand GB or SF and my dad and brothers are KC fans. Don't think I can stomach them if KC wins.

5. DFWJC

DFWJC Well-Known Member

48,604 Messages
    35,891 Likes Received
    Was tired of the Pats, so that's good
    Especially didn't want the Eagles, so that's even better

If any of the other playoff entrants had won it, I'd have been ok

Of the 4 left, I'd prefer KC or Tennessee.

Man, it'll be really weird if Tannehill becomes a "Super Bowl winning QB". Yes, he has had a good season, but it'd be another great example of how you can't assign wins and losses to QBs. For example, I think Romo at his best was infinitely better than Tannehill.

gmb1, Furboy, kskboys and 3 others like this.
  6. Londonboy

Londonboy Well-Known Member

3,327 Messages
    7,602 Likes Received
    GB vs SF is a "would You rather be shot or stabbed" question, either one is gonna be painful.
    Ten vs KC has an "Old school vs New Wave" vibe to it, I'd like to see the unfashionable Titans win, but Mahomes is fun to watch and I think KC would have a better chance in the SB, so I'm cool either way.

7. Reverend Conehead

6,171 Messages
    6,813 Likes Received
    I don't hate Green Bay as much as San Fran because the Pack beat the Squealers in the Super Bowl. Any Pittsburgh Super Bowl loss is a beautiful thing.

gmb1, Furboy, cowboyec and 2 others like this.
  8. FloridaRob

FloridaRob Well-Known Member

2,835 Messages
    1,338 Likes Received
    Packers have no chance against SF this weekend. Packers will be lucky to even score a point. I am sure that San Fran will finally be the team that "wipes that smirk" off (whatever that means) ARs face. Packers should just not even get on the plane. Point Spread starts at 8 for SF but will probably end up at 20 because there is no way. Rodgers wont finish teh game because he will be embarrased by his play and retire at halftime. Fans of others teams will be all giddy because Rodgers will get buried.

PA Cowboy Fan and kskboys like this.
  9. Xelda

Xelda Well-Known Member

3,817 Messages
    12,511 Likes Received
    I'll be pulling for the AFC this time. Neither KC or Titans have offended me like 49ers or Packers.

10. coogrfan

coogrfan Well-Known Member

2,867 Messages
    1,478 Likes Received
  11. Tussinman

Tussinman Well-Known Member

1,471 Messages
    1,686 Likes Received
    They all have cool things I like about them.

Greenbay: They basically said "screw rebuild" and built the team in 1 off-season. They upgraded 5 starting positions via free agency (Safety, both DE spots, Guard, and CB) and then got 2 more full time starters via draft (Darnell Savage and Elgton Jenkins). Thats 7 full time starters in 1 off-season :eek::eek: It's hard to not respect a team that knows what they want (wish the cowboys would actually get free agents)

San Fran: 5 defensive line-man that are 1st round picks. It's fun to watch that d-line play, especially in the 2nd half

Titans: Under-dog story. Well-balanced and very motivated team. You have college super-star Henry making a breakout year and you have Tannehill going from Dolphin reject to starting QB. Great story

KC: Andy Reid is arguably the best current coach not to win a superbowl. Most teams would of screwed up Mahomes's career. A huge reason why Mahomes even succeeded was Andy Reid admitting that he built the entire offense around him and his strengths, not Reids own personal needs/wants. Not alot of coaches that can do that or take the risk

I'm not a negative nancy so i'll find things I like about any team. I don't really care who wins, let the best team win !!!:popcorn:

dogberry and Londonboy like this.
  12. Reverend Conehead

6,171 Messages
    6,813 Likes Received
    Outstanding post. Thanks.

13. kskboys

kskboys Well-Known Member

20,504 Messages
    22,791 Likes Received
    Only team left I don't like is GB. Can't stand snarky azz Rodgers w/ his throwing everyone under the bus ways instead of taking responsibility. Little weasel.

Plus, I called a SF/KC super bowl preseason, and it's always great when I'm occasionally right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Furboy likes this.
  14. csirl

csirl Well-Known Member

2,468 Messages
    2,539 Likes Received
    I hope GB loses. Will allow MM to assemble his coaching staff asap - no doubt a couple of coaches who were originally brought in by MM will follow him to Dallaa.

gmb1, Furboy, Londonboy and 1 other person like this.
  15. daboyzruleperiod

daboyzruleperiod ♡☆

22,586 Messages
    55,073 Likes Received
    Hopefully Wodgers will be out. It's a new era for new teams and young quarterback's to be in the Superbowl. Out with the old....
    [​IMG]

ghst187, Furboy, Aven8 and 5 others like this.
  16. cowboyec

cowboyec Well-Known Member

18,405 Messages
    21,214 Likes Received
    I hate 3 of the 4 teams.
    hate the chiefs so i'd like to see tennessee pull the up-set.
    i LOATHE both green bay and san fran....wish that game could end in a tie.
    this play-offs has been hard for me to watch...i really thought we'd make some noise.
    we did....the wrong kind.
    we'll get'm next year tho.
    :flagwave:

Furboy likes this.
  17. Mobinvans

Mobinvans Well-Known Member

3,363 Messages
    5,487 Likes Received
    I would prefer Greenbay loses...ither than that dont care

Furboy, kskboys and InTheZone like this.
  18. InTheZone

InTheZone Well-Known Member

5,807 Messages
    5,201 Likes Received
    49ers vs Chiefs

I want to see GB get crushed and I feel Rodgers least favorable matchup would be the 49ers of these 3 remaining opponents.

I wouldn't mind seeing the Titans, but I dont see their run game winning each of these last two. If they made it it would probably resemble the Colts and Bears last super bowl, just a forgettable beatdown.

Furboy and daboyzruleperiod like this.
  19. daboyzruleperiod

daboyzruleperiod ♡☆

22,586 Messages
    55,073 Likes Received
  20. kskboys

kskboys Well-Known Member

20,504 Messages
    22,791 Likes Received
    Oh, and I took KC and my buddy took NE to make the super bowl. So, if KC beats TENN, I get 20 bucks!!! Yaaaaaaayyyyyyy poodles!!!

Furboy likes this.